[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Hello and thank you for sharing your build!

I am following your build and was wondering if you have the time to look at it and maybe give me some pointers. Here is the pastebin link to my build:

-https://pastebin.com/UfuSrqTj

I feel that I am using a horrible helmet and amulet...but I just could not find the one you have with the 3 projectiles for molten strike.

At the moment I managed to put down 1 first elder on a red map.

I have done Forge of the Pheonix pretty easy...BUT I had huge problems with minotaur and hydra...I was like a one-shot...I can very well be that I am very very bad...but I feel that I am missing something essential in the build.

I just had a drop, called XOPH's Heart Amber Amulet. Here is its specifics:

Xoph's Heart
Amber Amulet
--------
+29 to Strength
--------
+28 to Strength
25% increased Fire Damage
+33 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
--------

Do you think I should use this amulet?

Can you please offer you insight as of what I should change?

Have a nice day!

Alex!

Hi!

Your life is low :D You should get more life nodes on the passive tree (sacrifice some damage for now if you want) and on gear:
- you can get a rare helmet with the enchant for 100c or a little bit more, and craft some life on it (fossil crafting or essence crafting for quick results)
- your current amulet is not good for this build. Get one with a lot of life, and if possible with % of phys dmg gained as fire

As for XOPH's Heart, it's a rare amulet and you can sell it for 8 exalts probably. You can check anything you find on PoE trade. It can be upgraded to another amulet used for the juggernaut version of this build.

Hope this helps :)
Been having loads of fun playing this build. I feel like I'm hitting a road block on gear. Can someone take a look at my gear and see where I can improve? Thanks a bunch! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krooner/characters
Character: Ytel
"
Krooner wrote:
Been having loads of fun playing this build. I feel like I'm hitting a road block on gear. Can someone take a look at my gear and see where I can improve? Thanks a bunch! :)

- amulet: find one with 18-20% of phys gained as fire and > 75 life (starting from 30c) and >10 flat phys (starting from 2ex)
- boots: if you feel you have enough regen, get one with +1 EC
- jewels: try to find better jewels, get one abyss jewel with chance to get onslaught on kill, and try to have your resistances equal to fully benefit from the wise oak
- belt: if you find a good stygian belt, go for it
- weapon: use a corrupted Nebulcoh with % attack speed in your main hand
Unfortunately, I simply can not find any helmet. There is ONE SINGLE helmet with 3 additional projectiles, normal one, which costs 20 exalts....

"
Unfortunately, I simply can not find any helmet. There is ONE SINGLE helmet with 3 additional projectiles, normal one, which costs 20 exalts....

Oh mb sorry I put wrong price. You can find helmets with >100 life starting from 2ex:
http://poe.trade/search/unaheseriyenor

Wait for owners to be online if cheaper and buy one you can wear (pay attention to attributes) or buy one with +2 projectiles for now
Last edited by fjtheknight on Oct 22, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Krooner wrote:

- amulet: find one with 18-20% of phys gained as fire and > 75 life (starting from 30c) and >10 flat phys (starting from 2ex)
- boots: if you feel you have enough regen, get one with +1 EC
- jewels: try to find better jewels, get one abyss jewel with chance to get onslaught on kill, and try to have your resistances equal to fully benefit from the wise oak
- belt: if you find a good stygian belt, go for it
- weapon: use a corrupted Nebulcoh with % attack speed in your main hand

Thank you so much!

this helm can use for this build?
Last edited by dandi34547 on Oct 23, 2018, 1:27:53 PM
"
dandi34547 wrote:

Does anyone have a brain to use for them selves? Yes you can use that helm. Ihas life, resists, and +3 projectiles. Why couldn't you?
"
"
dandi34547 wrote:

Does anyone have a brain to use for them selves? Yes you can use that helm. Ihas life, resists, and +3 projectiles. Why couldn't you?

LOL that's a darn good helm with lots of res!

? about EC's, how is everyone keeping up max EC during boss fights?
I have no probs with mobs obviously....
I notice there are times when my EC's keep changing even when I max them out they'll keep changing at odd times almost as if they are changing due to number of monsters being killed.
If I've reached max EC's, shouldn't they run the time allotted unless I proc them again and time max's again?

Also getting a weird affect happening with leap slam, when used a lot the speed between leaps lessens and my char takes 3 steps before doing the next leap. I know this is based on attack speed, AS is lvl'd up 20/20 and I know the AS on the Maces are
Always happens in maps and I can replicate it in my hideout so obviously no map mods will affect it.
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:

LOL that's a darn good helm with lots of res!

? about EC's, how is everyone keeping up max EC during boss fights?
I have no probs with mobs obviously....
I notice there are times when my EC's keep changing even when I max them out they'll keep changing at odd times almost as if they are changing due to number of monsters being killed.
If I've reached max EC's, shouldn't they run the time allotted unless I proc them again and time max's again?

Also getting a weird affect happening with leap slam, when used a lot the speed between leaps lessens and my char takes 3 steps before doing the next leap. I know this is based on attack speed, AS is lvl'd up 20/20 and I know the AS on the Maces are
Always happens in maps and I can replicate it in my hideout so obviously no map mods will affect it.
Your spending EC's with immortal call.
Last edited by Wodahs on Oct 24, 2018, 2:14:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info