[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
n0th1nk wrote:
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:
I tried so hard to make it a Jugg (for endurance charge generation) but after two hours with POB and trade site I can say that with this amount of uniques +100% fire resistance is so overpowered, it's actually a selling point.

I may be late to the party but i made it work with jugg pretty nice.
got more dmg and more mitigation (33% more ele mitigation (11->7) and much more phys (30->7), pob is with 17k shaper phys slam) with qol of endurance generation
no gg mirror gear
here is pob https://pastebin.com/UvZhTJmS

1st flask is just to fix some bugs (vicious projs applying 10% less attack speed (it doesnt do that to molten) and tukohama pantheon after 2s) and to be replaced with life.

i think it will be my go to next hc league

Thanks! I will take a look at it tomorrow (no more energy today :D )

Edit: what's taht insane damage from ignite coming from? and how are you igniting single targets?
Last edited by fjtheknight on Oct 15, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
In terms of damage, how does a fossil crafted -9 fire res aura helmet compare to abyssus?

Thinking of changing abyssus to something more tanky. undecided as to go for the above choice or for a devotos.

Any opinions are apreciated.

TY
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
n0th1nk wrote:
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:
I tried so hard to make it a Jugg (for endurance charge generation) but after two hours with POB and trade site I can say that with this amount of uniques +100% fire resistance is so overpowered, it's actually a selling point.

I may be late to the party but i made it work with jugg pretty nice.
got more dmg and more mitigation (33% more ele mitigation (11->7) and much more phys (30->7), pob is with 17k shaper phys slam) with qol of endurance generation
no gg mirror gear

1st flask is just to fix some bugs (vicious projs applying 10% less attack speed (it doesnt do that to molten) and tukohama pantheon after 2s) and to be replaced with life.

i think it will be my go to next hc league

Thanks! I will take a look at it tomorrow (no more energy today :D )

You forgot RT in ya tree. Unless ya going with 92% hit chance.NVM i see ya went EE my bad.
Last edited by argoniashawks on Oct 14, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
"
n0th1nk wrote:
i made it work with jugg pretty nice.

Love that POB crafting. Helmet with 4 suffixes FTW!

I also could make Juggernaught in POB. Hell, I could make anyone and anything in POB. I was playing POB + poeaffix + trade site, it's a bit another game.

Not something I would call "I made it work".
Last edited by dim.kiriyenko on Oct 15, 2018, 2:18:20 AM
So now that abysus with MS+3 enchant cost 30+ exalts is it better to use abysus/deidbellow or helm like mine that was bought for 70 chaos ?

Thanks fellas
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:
"
n0th1nk wrote:
i made it work with jugg pretty nice.

Love that POB crafting. Helmet with 4 suffixes FTW!

I also could make Juggernaught in POB. Hell, I could make anyone and anything in POB. I was playing POB + poeaffix + trade site, it's a bit another game.

Not something I would call "I made it work".

didnt check that aura mod affix, dont be so over dramatic, just ignore it then, dps goes 720->670k per ball with 95 tree

only non unique items u have to buy are:
1- helm (90 total res with hp) (around 2-4c w/o enchant on hc delve)
2- belt (80 total res + hp) (around 20c) or less res on belt more on helm
3- 2x rare abys jew (40+ totalres) (15-50c each, with life around 100)

wont be hard to get them

also you can spend 2 point on diamond skin or scion resist nodes until u farm currency for that (super) expensive items

still "Not something I would call "I made it work"" ?

Last edited by n0th1nk on Oct 15, 2018, 8:26:22 AM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
what's taht insane damage from ignite coming from? and how are you igniting single targets?

Its not ignite itself, its combustion -fire res debuff
Since we cant proc ignite (because of elemental focus) i used ancestral protector with combustion gem (instead of culling strike in this guide).
If u get fortify on hit with corruption on weapon u can replace 4l leap slam with 3link and get 4link on protector with culling (10%more dmg total).
Last edited by n0th1nk on Oct 15, 2018, 6:07:21 AM
"
n0th1nk wrote:
"
fjtheknight wrote:
what's taht insane damage from ignite coming from? and how are you igniting single targets?

Its not ignite itself, its combustion -fire res debuff
Since we cant proc ignite (because of elemental focus) i used ancestral protector with combustion gem (instead of culling strike in this guide).
If u get fortify on hit with corruption on weapon u can replace 4l leap slam with 3link and get 4link on protector with culling (10%more dmg total).

The corrupted fortify is on MELEE hit, and your helm has 4 suffixes. TBH some of the gear in your PoB isnt realistic IMO.
"
argoniashawks wrote:

The corrupted fortify is on MELEE hit, and your helm has 4 suffixes. TBH some of the gear in your PoB isnt realistic IMO.

Molten strike melee hits first, then drops balls.
What gear is unrealistic? I wrote post about helm and searched rares on trade and posted prices in post above, and took nebuloch corruptions from this guide.
btw those rares arent even best you get much more res and hp with some exalts investiment

p.s. I posted build for ppl who cant make it work with jugg and it performs not worse than this guide and has more defences, if u gonna nitpick on 4 suffix helm pretend that it is 40 40 res helm with 3 suffixes or just ignore delve aura mod. (there is second item set in that pob for those ppl)
Last edited by n0th1nk on Oct 15, 2018, 8:07:49 AM
Hmm i wonder what's the best flask setup. I'm thinking between lion's roar, dying sun, wise oak, atziri's promise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info