[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Many thanks for the feedback !

I guess I will stay with a yellow and try if I can tank sucessfully izaro slam first and go smoothly to higher encounter :P
"All content"
videos pls (youtube) .4 boss guardian,shaper,uber elder.
"
Zagumar wrote:
Many thanks for the feedback !

I guess I will stay with a yellow and try if I can tank sucessfully izaro slam first and go smoothly to higher encounter :P

Be sure to get your charges up before the fight and use a basalt flask
"
Power19872013 wrote:
"All content"
videos pls (youtube) .4 boss guardian,shaper,uber elder.

That would take some time, sorry. I will try my best to provide you with some videos. Also my computer is quinda trash so expect many lags.

thinking about it ?
"
Power19872013 wrote:

thinking about it ?

Thanks a lot! That's about 10% more dmg. We may though need some more dexterity elsewhere for blood rage. I will update the build right now.

EDIT: So how did you find the build?
Last edited by fjtheknight on Sep 6, 2018, 9:39:45 AM
Back for more! Just got this build through act 10 on XBone, been a fun ride so far. I had a quick question about charges. What are your thoughts on keeping endurance charges up? It looks like you're using Voll's Devotion on boss fights and just swapping in Brinerot for warcry, yeah? Is that the best way to go about it, or are there other options in the meantime?
"
Back for more! Just got this build through act 10 on XBone, been a fun ride so far. I had a quick question about charges. What are your thoughts on keeping endurance charges up? It looks like you're using Voll's Devotion on boss fights and just swapping in Brinerot for warcry, yeah? Is that the best way to go about it, or are there other options in the meantime?

- Yes I am using Voll's Devotion before single boss fights and just swapping in Brinerot for warcry. It takes about 30 seconds.

- Many players suggested Ralakesh's Impatience for charge generation. It takes from 9 seconds to forever to reach max EC :D (30 seconds on average too). It's cheaper and less confusing to use.

"
fjtheknight wrote:

- Yes I am using Voll's Devotion before single boss fights and just swapping in Brinerot for warcry. It takes about 30 seconds.

- Many players suggested Ralakesh's Impatience for charge generation. It takes from 9 seconds to forever to reach max EC :D (30 seconds on average too). It's cheaper and less confusing to use.

Ralakesh's Impatience, huh? Sounds like a plan, I'll be sure and give it a shot, thanks for the speedy response :0
Thanks a lot! That's about 10% more dmg. We may though need some more dexterity elsewhere for blood rage. I will update the build right now.

[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info