[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Have you ever considered to use The Taming ring?
Fun Build so far looking forward to mapping
Last edited by Alucard45 on Sep 7, 2018, 7:39:02 AM
"
Power19872013 wrote:

Thanks!
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Have you ever considered to use The Taming ring?

Using 1 Taming will result in about 3% more damage than using 1 Kaom's way (with Ele Focus or Combustion). But we will lose life regen (about 350 per ring) and tankiness (armor, choas res, ele mitigation, life...), and honestly I don't think we need more damage.
"
Alucard45 wrote:
Fun Build so far looking forward to mapping

good :)
Hey, wanted to update on my progress. This build is excellent! Easy boss killer, effortless uber Izaro, even got my first red tier elder today!
Hello, thanks for the build!

Im trying JUGG version without resolute techinque, but with Ele Overload - in PoB it looks to have like 5-10% less damage, but a bit more tankiness and much easier enduring charge generation. It is doing really great for now (note that i have just started mapping and i'm not really far).
complete noob here (still havent made it to maps in HC), so apologies if im straight up wrong, but pretty sure you get more DPS from taking Duality over beserking on skill tree - you lose about .4 attacks per second but get more Damage Per Second (~4k total from hit + balls) just from swapping those three points
Not sure if that helps, but might be nicer for QoL :D

"
Hey, wanted to update on my progress. This build is excellent! Easy boss killer, effortless uber Izaro, even got my first red tier elder today!

Good luck for uber elder :)
"
elmiq wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build!

Im trying JUGG version without resolute techinque, but with Ele Overload - in PoB it looks to have like 5-10% less damage, but a bit more tankiness and much easier enduring charge generation. It is doing really great for now (note that i have just started mapping and i'm not really far).

Hello!

The Chieftain version is for me the optimal version for this build (cost/benefit). However, I encourage you to push your JUGG as far as you can and keep us updated with your progress :) Good luck and have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info