[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support got nerfed in the way of damage for us, 49% more to 45% more. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun was already more damage 9 times out of 10, but now it's across the board better in every context.

Sockets on Loreweave should be even easier now with no greens needed ever, (not that it was hard before).

4R, 2B and we're good to go.

Where did you fibd that PPAD got nerfed?

Anyways, ECMS is good for this build and makes mapping a little bit smoother than PPAD, but I am not sure if it is better in every context.
Last edited by fjtheknight on Aug 31, 2018, 7:34:02 AM
deleted
Last edited by encory on Aug 31, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Yeah the reduction in damage taken is pretty nice. Hard choice for those of us with near perfect Nebulohs with double corruptions.

Do you know if incursion is going to be added to core game?

Yes, but not in 3.4, as i remember they will add in Winter`s League.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support got nerfed in the way of damage for us, 49% more to 45% more. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun was already more damage 9 times out of 10, but now it's across the board better in every context.

Sockets on Loreweave should be even easier now with no greens needed ever, (not that it was hard before).

4R, 2B and we're good to go.

Where did you fibd that PPAD got nerfed?

Anyways, ECMS is good for this build and makes mapping a little bit smoother than PPAD, but I am not sure if it is better in every context.

Yeah you're right, was looking at the level 16 version in Ziggy's video.
Still going to be using ECoMS exclusively over it though, because in the end it's going to be more damage, and they are both the 6th damage link anyway, meaning I'll already have a 6 link when I get to that point so damage won't be an issue at all before the number of endurance charges beats out PPAD.
This build looks cool! I just respecced my old character into it. I didn't expect him to be able to handle T10 maps straight away.

I did notice my regen is a bit lacking and it's hard getting resistances up. My leech is good, but any degen just wrecks my regen. Any tips on what to improve on my gear?
"
This build looks cool! I just respecced my old character into it. I didn't expect him to be able to handle T10 maps straight away.

I did notice my regen is a bit lacking and it's hard getting resistances up. My leech is good, but any degen just wrecks my regen. Any tips on what to improve on my gear?

Hi there!

First you need to get more lightning resistance (jewels, items) because yours is very low. Next you should buy new Nebuloch maces and this will help you a lot (+700 net regen). Nebuloch now has its degen reduced to 200 instead of 400 fire damage per endurance charge. After that, you should get better items (loreweave, better helmet, gloves and amulet). Hope that helps!
yo, is there a chance that this build will work with new Consecrated Path instead of MS? (with some tweaks)
Last edited by XoKCoJI on Sep 1, 2018, 4:43:31 PM
"
XoKCoJI wrote:
yo, is there a chance that this build will work with new Consecrated Path instead of MS? (with some tweaks)

Yes you can, however shaper dps will be lower than MS (about 1/4?). But I don't know if this is the limit of the skill or the build, you should compare it to another non crit Consecrated Path build.

If you decide to do so, get a Lion's Roar, use melee phys dmg support and replace projectile nodes with melee nodes.
pls update the tree. ty, awesome build
First off thank you for taking the time to work on such an in-depth guide, this build looks pretty sick. I been looking over it most of the morning and I'd like to give it a go as a league starter on XBone. That being said, I had a couple quick questions.
1) New to Marauder, how is the leveling and what are your priority links for leveling MS?
2) What gear should I be grabbing early on to get MS "feeling good" before I can get what I need to run Nebuloch? I know Kaom's Way is gonna be a stretch the first week or two. (Trade is pretty dry in XBone, especially early on.)
3) Any major tree changes with the coming 3.4 patch?

Again thank you foe the really cool build idea, looking forward to testing it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info