[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Hey! this build looks very cool, how does it compare to the grelwood jugg molten strike build? damage wise and tankiness wise?
Also, have you done things like uber elder, shaper, guardians deathless?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Aug 20, 2018, 2:13:08 PM
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Did you use this build as a league starter and work your way up?

Yes. This was the only build I played in Bestiary league. My progression though wasn't fast because I spent a lot of time studying the build and how to ameliorate it.

"
bankai1009 wrote:

Normally I go with some kind of budget uber-lab league start farmer to get currency to gear.

Wondering if I could basically use your build passive tree and use molten strike to level with any rare 1H mace or claw (for the life gain on hit)? Then farm currency to quickly buy one nebuloch?

Yes. This may help you I think :

"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Dogahan wrote:
Thanks for the leveling update :) ! One question, you said we could use sunder for leveling. Is that because molten strike is bad for leveling? If so can you suggest a 6 link setup for sunder in order of importance?

Not anymore. With Ancestral call, you can use any skill you want to level with (ms, cleave...). MS with ancestral call can be even better than sunder. I just suggested it because some players prefer sunder early game and are used to leveling with it. I leveled with ms and it was good enough (I mean I do not level too fast so I can't tell which one is truely better)

Here is a quick guide for leveling with sunder (thank you /silkysnow_):

If you level with sunder and because its support gems are different from those of molten strike, be sure to level your ms build gems or you can just buy them when you decide to switch to ms.

If you decide to play sunder with this build, you should convert the remaining 50% phys to fire with avatar of fire (passive tree or xoph's blood) and tweak the passive tree a little bit (remove iren grip and point blank and take some area nodes).
"
DaCurse wrote:
Hey! this build looks very cool, how does it compare to the grelwood jugg molten strike build? damage wise and tankiness wise?
Also, have you done things like uber elder, shaper, guardians deathless?

- In terms of damage and raw damage mitigation (both physical and elemental), my build is way better. However, the other build has more block chance and life gain on hit which may be better than life regen
in some cases.

- I haven't done uber elder deathless. I have a crappy computer and internet connexion. However, some players have done it deathless even with the budget version (no abyssus, no enchant, no loreweave)
looks like nebuloch got a QoL buff (200 dmg changed from 400) per endurance

this makes the base regen of this build alot stronger! looks super solid for Delve league!

molten strike also got a big QoL buff, "namelocked" melee skills in general got improved and added extra range
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 28, 2018, 10:33:04 PM
huge buff on patch notes :d
Yeah the reduction in damage taken is pretty nice. Hard choice for those of us with near perfect Nebulohs with double corruptions.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support got nerfed in the way of damage for us, 49% more to 45% more. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun was already more damage 9 times out of 10, but now it's across the board better in every context.

Sockets on Loreweave should be even easier now with no greens needed ever, (not that it was hard before).

4R, 2B and we're good to go.
"
frawrst wrote:
looks like nebuloch got a QoL buff (200 dmg changed from 400) per endurance

this makes the base regen of this build alot stronger! looks super solid for Delve league!

molten strike also got a big QoL buff, "namelocked" melee skills in general got improved and added extra range

Yes this build is a lot stronger now. With the nerf of Nebuloch degen we will get about 600-700 more life regen per second. This, in addition to improvements to melee skills, will make shaper/elder fights easier.
"
Lucasbt wrote:
huge buff on patch notes :d

YAY :D
"
Yeah the reduction in damage taken is pretty nice. Hard choice for those of us with near perfect Nebulohs with double corruptions.

Do you know if incursion is going to be added to core game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info