6 Years Deep and quitting.

"

GGG, this is NOT a competitive game, balancing it like its a PVP game like Overwatch, League of Legends, or Dota, is NOT fucking cool. 99% of ALL players play solo anyways, map solo, and very few individuals even PVP, and let's be honest... No one has fun PVPing against all the max block chance builds you still have done nothing about. But I'm tired of playing a game of ever-growing nerfs. This game used to be about building fun builds, having fun, and a good laugh. Now it's boiled down to unfun mechanics, bs mirror drops for streamers(Which I imagine you guys have a hand in doing since they're advertising your game. No one else will, not anymore, since you have legit sucked the fun out of everything,) and worst of all, your servers have been progressively getting less and less stable. While I can't say they're that bad for me, we all know it's true.

That's the whole point actually. They nerf shit to prevent PvP when there is people that fking tank anything with 5k es regen per second and so much block that even the support gem is not enough to cut through them.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
Puraime wrote:
"
Color me butt-hurt, but in 2.6(?)[Give Or Take a Patch] they nerfed Scold's Breath to the point of being impossible. Some lovely chap by the name of, "Xymordos" resurrected the build with some slight tweaks to the layout, design, and itemization. I almost uninstalled there(2.6 Nerf Hammer), but kept hope and it was restored. Sure no more 75 spells a second, but 40 was just fine. This time you needed to be a Berserker for the Mana leech in Ascendancy. But come 3.2 they removed Mana leech from damage and added Mana Leech from Attack Damage. Now I know that if anyone even does this build, it's a very fucking small amount, less than a dozen people. Not because of it's price, or indepth mechanics, or the math skills needed to optimize it. It's just always been low-key.

But after this Nerf Hammer, I'm calling it quits.

GGG, this is NOT a competitive game, balancing it like its a PVP game like Overwatch, League of Legends, or Dota, is NOT fucking cool. 99% of ALL players play solo anyways, map solo, and very few individuals even PVP, and let's be honest... No one has fun PVPing against all the max block chance builds you still have done nothing about. But I'm tired of playing a game of ever-growing nerfs. This game used to be about building fun builds, having fun, and a good laugh. Now it's boiled down to unfun mechanics, bs mirror drops for streamers(Which I imagine you guys have a hand in doing since they're advertising your game. No one else will, not anymore, since you have legit sucked the fun out of everything,) and worst of all, your servers have been progressively getting less and less stable. While I can't say they're that bad for me, we all know it's true.

I dont like nerfs that kind of kill build diversity so sure I can understand that 100%

Although these days I stopped caring about what GGG do, due to lack of expectations and just playing the game due to other games being boring. I stopped caring about making hobby builds ever since game got more difficult for such builds and that they want you to play in specific builds and in specific ways to kill bosses, unless you are one of those type of players who invest a lot of time into getting mirrored gears and so on.

Yea, I have no clue what goes thru GGG's mind.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Color me butt-hurt, but in 2.6(?)[Give Or Take a Patch] they nerfed Scold's Breath to the point of being impossible. Some lovely chap by the name of, "Xymordos" resurrected the build with some slight tweaks to the layout, design, and itemization. I almost uninstalled there(2.6 Nerf Hammer), but kept hope and it was restored. Sure no more 75 spells a second, but 40 was just fine. This time you needed to be a Berserker for the Mana leech in Ascendancy. But come 3.2 they removed Mana leech from damage and added Mana Leech from Attack Damage. Now I know that if anyone even does this build, it's a very fucking small amount, less than a dozen people. Not because of it's price, or indepth mechanics, or the math skills needed to optimize it. It's just always been low-key.

But after this Nerf Hammer, I'm calling it quits.

I laughed. 4/10 for formatting.

Crit shotgunning freeze pulse ES witch = nerfed shotgunning = nerfed crit = nerfed vaal pact with ES = nerfed ES - nerfed vaal pact = still playing the game because it's fun
Thing is there is shit way more OP right now than shotgunning, scolds + zephis, Dischargers, CoC in general, Mjolnir builds, or dozens of other things nerfed to the ground ever were. (spend some time in Ranger forum) They just move goal posts. You can either deal with it and change with the meta or not.

I think they like fucking with ppls builds becuase it keeps them coming back to conquer game again. I mean if all you played was scolds + zerphis for 20 leagues you wouldnt - you'd leave conquered game long before that and not support GGG anymore. Nerfs are by design to pad bottom line IMO.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 13, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
Wants a 75 spells a second build to come back, complains about server performance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info