6 Years Deep and quitting.

Plus, the build was op before 2.6 nerf, could face tank Shaper beams, everything. after the nerf, the build struggled on guardians, it didnt need another nerf. But for some reason, the combination of GGG's growingly worse servers, with trigger builds, they want to nerf em. They're starting to get EA Greedy, so they ditched their quality servers for weaker ones, and are now destroying every build that uses even a little bit of server strain.

Example, the 75% reduced SRS max count helm, its their way of testing out how to buff SRS so they can have less created. I wouldn't be surprised if 5 SRS is the max cap in a year.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Xion Dominagus.
Last edited by XionDominagus on Mar 13, 2018, 9:17:42 AM
"
Completed 6 Challengesmrtournevis wrote:

Pourquoi faire en fait ? C'est le pire mode de jeu jamais créé sur terre, j'laisse ça aux trisos dans ton genre, ça les aide à exister quelque part.

Duel sur un hack'n'slash, mais ptdr j'suis où là.

PeureuX! C vrais c plus facile quand on combat des monstres stupid haha. Allez, quand tu te met en ligne je t envois un duel request, n est pas peur !
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2018, 9:19:59 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I wholeheartedly agree about the problem with trying to "balance" a pve game which used to be about creative builds. There is no reason to nerf so heavily. GGG has lost sight of their original design.

I doubt I'll ever quit though, as the game is still enjoyable. I'll never give them money again though after the way they handled bestiary, however.

I was already on the fence after they patch after patch ruined builds, but this past 2 weeks sealed it for me. The necromancy net poll was when they jumped the shark I think. They should be embarrassed.
bye
IGN TylordRampage
"
I wholeheartedly agree about the problem with trying to "balance" a pve game which used to be about creative builds. There is no reason to nerf so heavily. GGG has lost sight of their original design.

I doubt I'll ever quit though, as the game is still enjoyable. I'll never give them money again though after the way they handled bestiary, however.

I was already on the fence after they patch after patch ruined builds, but this past 2 weeks sealed it for me. The necromancy net poll was when they jumped the shark I think. They should be embarrassed.

did you forget closed beta nerfs when something was too strong? What about facebreaker elemental hit that made them change the tree so such build could not work anymore? Or when Kripp stunlocked all the bosses so they almost killed stun all together?

GGG always been nerfing op things, you should know better than us as a closed beta supporter!How did you support them for close to 6 years and not see that until now.
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2018, 9:45:45 AM
R.I.P
[3.2] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster - view-thread/2125255
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

did you forget closed beta nerfs when something was too strong? What about facebreaker elemental hit that made them change the tree so such build could not work anymore? Or when Kripp stunlocked all the bosses so they almost killed stun all together?

GGG always been nerfing op things, you should know better than us as a closed beta supporter!How did you support them for close to 6 years and not see that until now.

Yes, I remember all of those things, of course. Back in closed beta you expect wide changes to be made to skills, items, and the tree.
I hope when my time comes to move on, I don't create a big whiny quitting post that no one really cares about.

Good luck, and I hope you find your promised lands of a game where the developer cares so little about their game that they don't balance it (or at least attempt to).
You could actually cast 60 spells a second OFC server coulnt so was nerfed.

GGG is clueless way they nerf. way overboard. Like CoC and Discharge. Cant even use it now for end game bosses. Those were fun builds.

Anyway you want back in action? Quit cryin. Take your zerphis and two poets pens. And play this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2101181
Compact power - MX-5 and slk300 owner.
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 13, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info