"
Head_Less wrote:
"

Best PVP is Divinity Original Sin 2

I would say baldur s gate PVP was pretty fun

So long ago I dont remember it
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Xion Dominagus.
bedroom pvp best pvp. i always finish first therefore i win.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
GGG have been nerfing both fun and challenging since 2.0, pushing ppl to meta builds and map grinding.

i'm just waiting for paid custom leagues.
"
Completed 9 ChallengesXavqwyrus wrote:
GGG have been nerfing both fun and challenging since 2.0, pushing ppl to meta builds and map grinding.

i'm just waiting for paid custom leagues.

Im waiting for them to get the stick out their butt.
~Xion Dominagus.
Last edited by XionDominagus on Mar 13, 2018 3:19:46 PM
OP I know how you feel, it's very annoying to see very fun and cool builds get completely destroyed because X or Y has been nerfed and ooooh they added a brand new skillgem that will help you create the most braindead build ever. LMB forever bruh.

"
Head_Less wrote:
"

Pourquoi faire en fait ? C'est le pire mode de jeu jamais créé sur terre, j'laisse ça aux trisos dans ton genre, ça les aide à exister quelque part.

Duel sur un hack'n'slash, mais ptdr j'suis où là.

PeureuX! C vrais c plus facile quand on combat des monstres stupid haha. Allez, quand tu te met en ligne je t envois un duel request, n est pas peur !

C'est enfantin et ridicule de traiter quelqu'un de "lâche"/"peureux"...pour un jeu vidéo. La personne te fait comprendre à de nombreuses reprises qu'elle ne joue pas ce mode de jeu parce que c'est juste moisi et c'est la réalité. C'est comme si je te disais viens jouer à Mordhau/Chivalry, alors que tu n'as aucune expérience dessus ou n'aime pas ce genre de jeu. C'est complètement idiot.

Sachant que Path of Exile est loin d'être axé PvP. Toutes les mises à jours sont à 99,99% du temps concentrées sur la partie PvE. Sans parler du fait que tu peux avoir des builds complètement abusés en PvP.

Ce jeu n'est pas fait pour PvP, il suffit de voir le petit nombre de joueurs qui apprécient ce mode. Il y a tellement de meilleurs jeux pour PvP, dont certains qui demandent un cerveau et de bons reflexes. Tu ne trouveras jamais ça ici. Je pourrai te citer tellement d'exemples de jeux mais je perdrai mon temps vu que tu persistes dans ta bétise à écrire en langage SMS.
Last edited by Fatabot on Mar 13, 2018 3:27:24 PM
"
Fatabot wrote:
OP I know how you feel, it's very annoying to see very fun and cool builds get completely destroyed because X or Y has been nerfed and ooooh they added a brand new skillgem that will help you create the most braindead build ever. LMB forever bruh.

"
Head_Less wrote:
"

Pourquoi faire en fait ? C'est le pire mode de jeu jamais créé sur terre, j'laisse ça aux trisos dans ton genre, ça les aide à exister quelque part.

Duel sur un hack'n'slash, mais ptdr j'suis où là.

PeureuX! C vrais c plus facile quand on combat des monstres stupid haha. Allez, quand tu te met en ligne je t envois un duel request, n est pas peur !

C'est enfantin et ridicule de traiter quelqu'un de "lâche"/"peureux"...pour un jeu vidéo. La personne te fait comprendre à de nombreuses reprises qu'elle ne joue pas ce mode de jeu parce que c'est juste moisi et c'est la réalité. C'est comme si je te disais viens jouer à Mordhau/Chivalry, alors que tu n'as aucune expérience dessus ou n'aime pas ce genre de jeu. C'est complètement idiot.

Sachant que Path of Exile est loin d'être axé PvP. Toutes les mises à jours sont à 99,99% du temps concentrées sur la partie PvE. Sans parler du fait que tu peux avoir des builds complètement abusés en PvP.

Ce jeu n'est pas fait pour PvP, il suffit de voir le petit nombre de joueurs qui apprécient ce mode. Il y a tellement de meilleurs jeux pour PvP, dont certains qui demandent un cerveau et de bons reflexes. Tu ne trouveras jamais ça ici. Je pourrai te citer tellement d'exemples de jeux mais je perdrai mon temps vu que tu persistes dans ta bétise à écrire en langage SMS.

Im fine with special mods in Sarn Arena and PVP arenas having debuffs or rules in place nerfing certain things, but leave PVE alone so we can have fun.
~Xion Dominagus.
"
Fatabot wrote:

C'est enfantin et ridicule de traiter quelqu'un de "lâche"/"peureux"...

avant de monter sur tes grand chevaux>

1 je ne possede pas de clavier francais donc sms language
2 visite le monsieur character page et reviens me dire si son homophobie ne vaux pas le terme the lache.
3 son post a ete supprimer par les mods, Il repond a mon premier message par> "tu es un fils de p" donc oui c est un lache et un peureux qui se cache derrier son ecran.

git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2018 5:26:08 PM
"

Im fine with special mods in Sarn Arena and PVP arenas having debuffs or rules in place nerfing certain things, but leave PVE alone so we can have fun.

I agree with you
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
"
Color me butt-hurt, but in 2.6(?)[Give Or Take a Patch] they nerfed Scold's Breath to the point of being impossible. Some lovely chap by the name of, "Xymordos" resurrected the build with some slight tweaks to the layout, design, and itemization. I almost uninstalled there(2.6 Nerf Hammer), but kept hope and it was restored. Sure no more 75 spells a second, but 40 was just fine. This time you needed to be a Berserker for the Mana leech in Ascendancy. But come 3.2 they removed Mana leech from damage and added Mana Leech from Attack Damage. Now I know that if anyone even does this build, it's a very fucking small amount, less than a dozen people. Not because of it's price, or indepth mechanics, or the math skills needed to optimize it. It's just always been low-key.

But after this Nerf Hammer, I'm calling it quits.

GGG, this is NOT a competitive game, balancing it like its a PVP game like Overwatch, League of Legends, or Dota, is NOT fucking cool. 99% of ALL players play solo anyways, map solo, and very few individuals even PVP, and let's be honest... No one has fun PVPing against all the max block chance builds you still have done nothing about. But I'm tired of playing a game of ever-growing nerfs. This game used to be about building fun builds, having fun, and a good laugh. Now it's boiled down to unfun mechanics, bs mirror drops for streamers(Which I imagine you guys have a hand in doing since they're advertising your game. No one else will, not anymore, since you have legit sucked the fun out of everything,) and worst of all, your servers have been progressively getting less and less stable. While I can't say they're that bad for me, we all know it's true.

I dont like nerfs that kind of kill build diversity so sure I can understand that 100%

Although these days I stopped caring about what GGG do, due to lack of expectations and just playing the game due to other games being boring. I stopped caring about making hobby builds ever since game got more difficult for such builds and that they want you to play in specific builds and in specific ways to kill bosses, unless you are one of those type of players who invest a lot of time into getting mirrored gears and so on.

Last edited by Puraime on Mar 13, 2018 5:42:05 PM
"
Completed 9 ChallengesPuraime wrote:
"
Color me butt-hurt, but in 2.6(?)[Give Or Take a Patch] they nerfed Scold's Breath to the point of being impossible. Some lovely chap by the name of, "Xymordos" resurrected the build with some slight tweaks to the layout, design, and itemization. I almost uninstalled there(2.6 Nerf Hammer), but kept hope and it was restored. Sure no more 75 spells a second, but 40 was just fine. This time you needed to be a Berserker for the Mana leech in Ascendancy. But come 3.2 they removed Mana leech from damage and added Mana Leech from Attack Damage. Now I know that if anyone even does this build, it's a very fucking small amount, less than a dozen people. Not because of it's price, or indepth mechanics, or the math skills needed to optimize it. It's just always been low-key.

But after this Nerf Hammer, I'm calling it quits.

GGG, this is NOT a competitive game, balancing it like its a PVP game like Overwatch, League of Legends, or Dota, is NOT fucking cool. 99% of ALL players play solo anyways, map solo, and very few individuals even PVP, and let's be honest... No one has fun PVPing against all the max block chance builds you still have done nothing about. But I'm tired of playing a game of ever-growing nerfs. This game used to be about building fun builds, having fun, and a good laugh. Now it's boiled down to unfun mechanics, bs mirror drops for streamers(Which I imagine you guys have a hand in doing since they're advertising your game. No one else will, not anymore, since you have legit sucked the fun out of everything,) and worst of all, your servers have been progressively getting less and less stable. While I can't say they're that bad for me, we all know it's true.

I dont like nerfs that kind of kill build diversity so sure I can understand that 100%

Although these days I stopped caring about what GGG do, due to lack of expectations and just playing the game due to other games being boring. I stopped caring about making hobby builds ever since game got more difficult for such builds and that they want you to play in specific builds and in specific ways to kill bosses, unless you are one of those type of players who invest a lot of time into getting mirrored gears and so on.

6 years later, still havent seen Mirror drop T__T
~Xion Dominagus.
Last edited by XionDominagus on Mar 13, 2018 8:54:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info