6 Years Deep and quitting.

Color me butt-hurt, but in 2.6(?)[Give Or Take a Patch] they nerfed Scold's Breath to the point of being impossible. Some lovely chap by the name of, "Xymordos" resurrected the build with some slight tweaks to the layout, design, and itemization. I almost uninstalled there(2.6 Nerf Hammer), but kept hope and it was restored. Sure no more 75 spells a second, but 40 was just fine. This time you needed to be a Berserker for the Mana leech in Ascendancy. But come 3.2 they removed Mana leech from damage and added Mana Leech from Attack Damage. Now I know that if anyone even does this build, it's a very fucking small amount, less than a dozen people. Not because of it's price, or indepth mechanics, or the math skills needed to optimize it. It's just always been low-key.

But after this Nerf Hammer, I'm calling it quits.

GGG, this is NOT a competitive game, balancing it like its a PVP game like Overwatch, League of Legends, or Dota, is NOT fucking cool. 99% of ALL players play solo anyways, map solo, and very few individuals even PVP, and let's be honest... No one has fun PVPing against all the max block chance builds you still have done nothing about. But I'm tired of playing a game of ever-growing nerfs. This game used to be about building fun builds, having fun, and a good laugh. Now it's boiled down to unfun mechanics, bs mirror drops for streamers(Which I imagine you guys have a hand in doing since they're advertising your game. No one else will, not anymore, since you have legit sucked the fun out of everything,) and worst of all, your servers have been progressively getting less and less stable. While I can't say they're that bad for me, we all know it's true.

"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Mar 13, 2018, 8:36:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
Play a different build then. Don't pick one that's obviously OP. Just play one for fun.

Everyone knew they were going to gut Zerkers.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Play a different build then. Don't pick one that's obviously OP. Just play one for fun.

It wasn't op, it was pretty. Like, Fire Works on the 4th of July. It... You'd have to see it to know it. Omg... it was visually impressive. When you've popped out that many spells and effects, playing any other build is boring as hell.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Mar 13, 2018, 8:37:49 AM
It was broken in pvp, happy it was nerfed. And yes pvp is fun.
Curious, you rent about not playing pvp but seems to know about full block and how zerphi was strong in pvp, so did you abuse it in pvp? If yes, then your own fault abusing broken shit.Stop abusing crap in pvp and maybe those crap would not be nerfed.

But you can still play poet pen zeprhi if you want to poop plenty of spells.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2018, 9:27:14 AM
PVP ON HACK'N'SLASH GAMES ROFLMAO, what kind of nerd are playing this mode ?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I used it for my totem build :(...gone now. never even used any leech.
"
mrtournevis wrote:

ARPG are not Hack and slash you cactus, And diablo pvp was the best pvp ever. COntinue to play vs stupid AI and think you got skills, I am sure it is fun for you at least.
Poe Pvp experience
gitgud
"
mrtournevis wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

ARPG are not Hack and slash you cactus, And diablo pvp was the best pvp ever. COntinue to play vs stupid AI and think you got skills, I am sure it is fun for you at least.

[Removed by Support]

Tu n as pas les couilles pour pvp? on a peur de perdre haha

viens on duel! A moin que tu ne sois qu un lache?
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2018, 1:25:21 PM
Tu n as pas les couilles pour pvp? Petite frappe qui a peur de perdre haha
[/quote]

Pourquoi faire en fait ? C'est le pire mode de jeu jamais créé sur terre, j'laisse ça aux trisos dans ton genre, ça les aide à exister quelque part.

Duel sur un hack'n'slash, mais ptdr j'suis où là.
Last edited by mrtournevis on Mar 13, 2018, 9:13:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info