[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Right now I switched to:
in this order from Top to bottom

Unearth
GMP
Bodyswap

and

Support
VD
Support

I am planning on switching 1 support gem to IC soon

I am pretty satisfied with that.

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Lightpoacher is good for end game or I have to look for some rare with good def stats and maybe fire dmg on it ?

I've done nearly all content while wearing Lightpoacher w/2 abyssal sockets. I don't know that it's BIS, but it sure hasn't hurt.
The lightpoacher effect doesn't add much to the build, but two more sockets is a nice chunk of damage. The most important thing for a helm is the +1 VD enchant.
Does Evasion matters? I managed to get 66% chance to evade attacks with 2 flasks with evasion..and if we put 6th get into armour - Blind.., would it be good? With bodyswap we are hard to be hitted..and with evasion and blind could be better maybe ?

And anything else that can trigger Arcane Surge, red socket ?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 18, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Spoiler
this thing is good !! i'll try to reach 6%.

No matter about evasion or armour mate if you are playing with immortal call .

This is my setup for frenzy, i kinda like it. I used to play with Blind too, it's a good support gem.
Last edited by Hashi19 on May 18, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Any other support for red socket that can trigger Arcane Surge? Also, does herald of ash provides any good additional dmg to build ?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Any other support for red socket that can trigger Arcane Surge? Also, does herald of ash provides any good additional dmg to build ?

The damage from Herald of Ash can be helpful, but maybe not at the cost of 25% mana reserved.
Last edited by joNDel_x on May 19, 2018, 9:12:46 AM
my endurance charge is not timeup yet why is gone?
"
my endurance charge is not timeup yet why is gone?

I'm not sure I understand. I think you're asking why your endurance charges disappear. That's because Immortal Call is using them to make you immune to physical damage.
Why we use arcane surge in the setup, while i've noticed that with the ascedancy I have it all the time up?Since I dont have my arcane surge linked to summon phantasm , I dont use it, but still I got Arcane surge all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info