[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

You're correct. Although it may look like a lot, I actually have almost exactly 40% mana/life split. Currently I have 5824 life and 3540 mana. I could support up to about 3750 mana with that much HP, so I'm a tad HP heavy at the moment.
Cool approach to the poet pen. I want to ask, how you leech life/mana?
Are you overcapped without endurance charges? or is it not really needed to do so with this build
I leech life using the heirophant ascendency that gives .5% life leech with arcane surge. I currently don't leech mana. I rely on regen instead.

I'm not overcapped without endurance charges. Now that flasks take map curses off, it's not a big deal. I run a stibnite of warding during all normal mapping. It has 6 second duration and 6 charges. It's got 100% uptime even on bosses when needed.

I just wanted to say thank you for the guide! Seems super strong and way tankier than I expected.
Thanks for the excellent guide, such a great build.

Quick question, how do you generate Arcane Surge? I do not see that in the build guide.

Thanks!
You generate arcane surge from the Heirophant ascendancy, Arcane blessing.

Also thanks for the build guide enjoying it so far!
I saw on your profile that you started using cremation. What is that play style like? Are you using that strictly for bosses?
Why would you use Loreweave....with Poets pens?
"
brayo wrote:
I saw on your profile that you started using cremation. What is that play style like? Are you using that strictly for bosses?

I was testing it out for Elder and Shaper. Turns out to be totally not needed. If you want to make it work, you'll need some way to generate corpses (desecrate traps or something). I just had a 5 link and wanted to try things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info