[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
Thinking of using this build in the next league, what skills would you indicate until you reach the level to use the complete build?

This build isn't level gated at all. You can use it as soon as you get 2 poet's pens. You usually don't put in Immortal Call until cruel lab at the earliest.

"
FeanorFinwe wrote:
Do you think Vaal Impurity of Fire will be worth it over Anger?

Vaal impurity of fire is a great damage booster for bosses. No reason not to use it with anger since it doesn't reserve mana (just requires souls as far as I know). If you use it, you'll take out fire pen for bosses and put in another support.
Should we try to get 3.75 atk spd with or without frenzy charges, also should I swap frenzy to something like kinetic blast or power siphon to ensure a more consistent playstyle?
No changes to play in 3.3?
No changes. Will work in 3.3 just as well. You can add vaal impurity of fire and/or vaal RF for a nice damage boost now as well.
how hard will it be to start the league with this build? What to use before acquiring poets pens?
"
No changes. Will work in 3.3 just as well. You can add vaal impurity of fire and/or vaal RF for a nice damage boost now as well.

Does this works in Standard aswell? and if so, where to put them? with some links or standalone?

I've tried vaal RF, but leaving with 1 hp is way too dangerous , I died 2 times from stupid mobs
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 30, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
"
Str4t0s wrote:
how hard will it be to start the league with this build? What to use before acquiring poets pens?

A generic Totem Hiero is the answer.
Easy leveling and is a "HieroFat" too.

So you dont need so many regret orbs and have a nice clearspeed ( Frostbold totem) for farming currency
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
"

Does this works in Standard aswell? and if so, where to put them? with some links or standalone?

I've tried vaal RF, but leaving with 1 hp is way too dangerous , I died 2 times from stupid mobs

I was referring to the new vaal RF that comes out on Friday. That one will only take 30% of your hp and provide a nice additional more damage multiplier for a few seconds. Don't use the 3.2 vaal RF.
I believe I will be trying this out this league on Softcore.

If you were playing on SC and didn't need to be AS durable and wanted to squeeze out more damage which version would you go for? The RF? or possibly wait until later in the league and transition into the Indigon?

The RF version does sound interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info