[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Yes i was using 3 ling VD but i read that i wouldnt get permanent IC if my IC gem wasnt on my VD pen unless i had 8 aps
"
Camaron wrote:
Yes i was using 3 ling VD but i read that i wouldnt get permanent IC if my IC gem wasnt on my VD pen unless i had 8 aps

Not sure where you read that. IC can be in either pen. You have plenty of duration on IC with lvl 20 gem and 5 endurance charges to keep it up full time in combat.
I'm running this build in softcore bestiary after switching from frostbolt totems and it's brilliant. Just bodyswapping right into mobs and bosses at complete abandon without any risk makes playing this a blast.

The only difference I have is that I prefer running warlord's mark on blasphemy to get that mana leech to make the build a bit more resilient in fights where there's a lot of elemental damage bleeding my mana through MoM.
I see u got cremation on chest 5 linked how do u use it? doesnt VD uses all corpses? how do u generate corpses for cremation?

Ty
Anyone went mf with this build?
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

I did. My profile should be public. Still looking at getting a nice Ventor's to replace my one ring. I went Alira and picked up a bit of res and dex on the tree to make it work.

Greed's Embrace is a possibility for lower tier map farming but I'll probably get a Kaom's at some point. Also, I think a rare helmet that has the enchant with life/dex/resists and possibly mana would be better than Stark's but it's hard to find. That way you could get the passives back.

All the random skill gems are just for levelling them up to sell.

Currently farming T8 Shaped Burial Chambers with zero issues. I rarely take any significant damage so it should be able to push higher with the MF gear. The mana leech when killed recently on boots helped with overall survivability for mapping quite a bit.
Last edited by projectsix on Apr 7, 2018, 5:09:44 PM
which bosses ( high lvl mopas a etc) should i avpoid with this build? or can it do all bosses?
https://pastebin.com/tC6zSiQx

this is my approch to it, anyone that can give tips ideas for improvment it would be appriciated,

helm enchant i know, but thats 10 ex in HC..
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Since the only real item required are poet's pens, going mf is pretty easy. The only thing you would have to do is either run jewels with all ele res and then cap the rest using flasks/whatever gear you're not running mf on, or limit your mf (basically, just cap somehow lol)

I have sadima's, bisco's leash, goldwyrm, greed's embrace and sitting on like... 4k life and 2k mana (so like 5.2-5.6k ehp with 30-40% mana taken before life) with like... 160 life on my helm and extra ring (combined), so life is not really a huge issue unless you really want more.
Obviously, anything else you add (ventor's, rare quant amulet/unique amulet) can be done, but you have to cap out somewhere else.

"
Camaron wrote:
which bosses ( high lvl mopas a etc) should i avpoid with this build? or can it do all bosses?

I've been able to do like all the bosses I've encountered so far. It's just a matter of either knowing the fights and avoiding damage, with enough to mitigate mistakes. You might have to remove bodyswap (if you're using it) for certain fights since it can be kinda RNG when/where you end up.

"
weeyay wrote:
https://pastebin.com/tC6zSiQx

this is my approch to it, anyone that can give tips ideas for improvment it would be appriciated,

helm enchant i know, but thats 10 ex in HC..

Mostly the same as this build. I'd just suggest equalizing your res (so they're all the same overcapped value). This will boost your dmg and your surviviability via wise oak via pen and reduced ele dmg taken.
And looking at some of your items, it should be pretty easy to do.
Last edited by SPVietBoy on Apr 7, 2018, 10:27:47 PM
Heres my char, current level 80 in BHC. so far so good, did some nasty maps mods including Twinned Colosseum, Dark Forest:

My gear its quite ''nice'', because i wanted to use the Harbinger belt. Still trying to link and Divine my Lorewave for COH and balacing my resists for Wise Oak use.

My damage its not that high yet but i'm working on it, the Cdr from Harb belt helps a lot.

Any tips for increasing my damage a bit?
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 9, 2018, 8:53:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info