[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

I still die sometimes, idk how the heck.

I feel squishy even with IC and moving all the time
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
I still die sometimes, idk how the heck.

I feel squishy even with IC and moving all the time

You could get more life on your helm and gloves. Your amulet has zero. Also, I would try life/mana leech if you've killed recently enchantment on boots if you can find some.. it helped me a lot. Mana is always full for MoM.
What would be better for HC, Kaom's Heart or Loreweave?
"
Shakavirgem wrote:

Considering you're buying a kaom's, I'm assuming your other gear has good life. In that case, Loreweave (a good one) is probably better. Still has life, but that max res makes you immune to -max on maps (one extra mod you can do for free), and is basically 20% less damage taken (Since you're already immune to phys; of course there's still chaos).

Of course, it really depends on your particular character. PoB is probably the best bet (since it'll tell you how much life difference it'll be)
"
Shakavirgem wrote:

I generally prefer loreweave. It's essentially 20% more life under IC and the links aren't totally meaningless.
I am thinking of getting a watcher eye's, but what stats do you recommend.
"
jyc128 wrote:
I am thinking of getting a watcher eye's, but what stats do you recommend.

Most aren't great because this build doesn't really want to use auras/mana reservation.
BUT:
If you are using an essence worm, probably fire pen from anger, and like, a clarity one (run a level 1)
If not, probably a double clarity.

Clarity has some good ones. Mana recovery rate, chance to gain mana, mana cost, damage taken from mana, damage taken gained as mana are all good

mana cost and chance to gain are probably the least useful. Again, I'd just use a level 1 for the benefit (unless you have excess mana pool and want the mana regen)
Just a tip for anyone that is having a similar issue.. I was noticing Bodyswap wouldn't proc sometimes when I was just moving around a map. As in, not killing anything. It seemed like it was skipping attacks and was just inconsistent.

I read somewhere the link order on Poet's Pens matters for this. You want Bodyswap at top (first socket) then Unearth/GMP any order in the 2 green. Also, use the wand that has the Bodyswap setup in right hand (left side on character sheet).

I changed my setup to this and it fixed the problem. I move around much quicker now as Bodyswap casts on every frenzy attack when not killing anything.

So if anyone else has noticed this issue.. try that out.
We Build of the Week boys, gz SilverSequence, expecting a Poets Pen nerf for the next league cause we all know permanent IC its just too op.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 19, 2018, 7:25:20 AM
"
Shakavirgem wrote:

Loreweave for bosses with multiple sketchy elemental damage types since it's a perm +5% all res, and imo always during mapping since it means you can ignore the -max mod. Koams is a fine option for some bosses if you can instead swap in an essence worm + a single elemental res (shaper/elder etc with purity of ice) for a bigger overall pool. But as someone who has gone through the hell of managing res I'd recommend loreweave overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info