Keep Ya Head Up 'Zerker-kun!! [Short Leveling Clip Linked]

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
you can't play a zerker in a way no other ascendancy can that's the point, if you show a tree for a zerker one of us will make it better not on a zerker.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't play a zerker if you find the playstyle interesting, the goal is entertainment afterall just don't try and dress it up as a superior choice because it isn't.

Need to address your understanding of leech mechanics too, you might be right that your zerker gets a lvl 500 lifeleech gem for free but what your missing is leech caps out at your maximum leech rate, i've got characters that can cap their leech off half a percent why on earth would I need 100% leech.

Ironically because zerkers hit so hard with the 40% more node they cap out from the 1% node on their own tree. 100% leech died as soon as VP got changed unless your using hellion claws.

I'll show you the tree when he gets to level 80. I don't even think the Scion would be more efficient. Only the Berserker can do this ;)

(Let me clarify my first berserker that I started this thread on is above level 80 already. I rerolled a new one because respec'ing the first one so dramatically would have cost nearly an exalt lol so my second berserker is currently level 50. Will show his tree at level 80 or so)

As for the leech comment. Cast when stun works off of a lot of small hits rather than a few million damage hits. So 100% leech is ideal here. And I'm aware of the cap on the leech rate which is why I raise it wherever I can
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 25, 2018, 2:09:33 PM
Level 71 character: OoFlexoO

...and already tankier and higher damage than the level 84 before it. Oh, and this time he has a lil bit of single target unlike before where he had none, but he's working on it.

BTW, how much would you guys have paid for this?

Btw, dude has so much regen he doesn't even need purity of fire... but I have it on him anyways, cuz why not? And someone was talking about a limit on leech, well just add his regen rate on top of his leech and you ya. But he's still a WIP. His gearing requirements are super specific as you might imagine and I only JUST managed to get his resists to 79/75/72/-43, now to ratchet up the hp and damage some more.
i switched form zerker to jugg...better quality of life ;O;
LiftingNerd did berserker build that works kinda interesting.
You should show your characters on your profile.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

He isn't going to cause deep down he knows that we really can make it better on another ascendancy, I can respect that however if the guys having fun more power to him :p
Just watched the Build of the Week. I hope that single target is its speciality because Zerker kun clears faster! And you don't have to click like a spaz.

#shotsFired

/TrumpTweet

Edit: For me to complete this iteration of the build I'm gonna need some:

A) Vaal orb Luck - I need to corrupt a rather rare and also unpopular unique item which means I can't just buy it pre-made have to make it myself
B) A small windfall of wealth - need to buy a certain Watcher's Eye. I won't say which one though.
C) Need to gain about 10 levels.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 29, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
like someone cares for that abomination u call a build ... u act like as if u would tell anyone which watchers eye u need the price will skyrocket .. as if u are Mathil or Ziz cmon dude be realistic we had afk CWS builds 2 years ago and to couple it with RF doesn't make it special , but well if u think you are now something special because u took the concept of year old builds and add RF to it wuhu genius

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Mar 29, 2018, 4:42:02 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

He isn't going to cause deep down he knows that we really can make it better on another ascendancy, I can respect that however if the guys having fun more power to him :p

I know, but I will keep asking ;)
I play for fun too and BearCares enthusiam is nice to read about.
I would, more than anything, just like to see his gear and build.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 29, 2018, 9:25:46 PM
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
like someone cares for that abomination u call a build ... u act like as if u would tell anyone which watchers eye u need the price will skyrocket .. as if u are Mathil or Ziz cmon dude be realistic we had afk CWS builds 2 years ago and to couple it with RF doesn't make it special , but well if u think you are now something special because u took the concept of year old builds and add RF to it wuhu genius

Just me bein' me. You're the one who started tossin' around the word 'special'... and you know what? You might have just persuaded me!

Anyway, if there was a boon of CWS builds 2 years ago, I wasn't playing at the time so I wouldn't know. But I will say that Disintegrator did not exist back then and therefore there will be enough of a difference between whatever it is that you are talking about and the build that I am going to submit for build of the week.

I think the interesting part of what I'm trying to demonstrate is the value of Disintegrator and a life based CWS, I'm not sure if your CWS was ES or Life based. Doesn't really matter. Because Disintegrator makes a big difference here and so do Watcher's Eyes which also didn't exist 2 years ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info