Keep Ya Head Up 'Zerker-kun!! [Short Leveling Clip Linked]

Looks like the type of build that will get you randomly one shotted... quite often.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
looks like a very shit version of any CWS builds and than on top of that Zerker LUL why zerker exists when there is Champion ... literally same dmg no more dmg taken quite the opposite Champion takes less is beyond me .. but hey if u like a crippled Ascendency go for it

um no actually he's pretty tanky. He has I think 60% block chance and 4k armor. And I'm gonna take more armor and life nodes after I get a few more crit nodes. And what you guys fail to understand about this build is that the CWS is just icing on the cake. He actually has a main skill that does real damage on its own. The stun damage is just extra.

But there is no need to talk about it, at some point I want to make a video and then you'll have to kiss the ring of 'zerker-kun just like the rest of the haters. For this build is something that only he can do.

Edit: I have to make a caveat at the moment, no he is not a boss killer at this point. He is simply a walk around the map and clear mobs character. Which is all I need to accumulate passive points. And as he gets above level 70 there is more gear he can equip that will have more damage AND actual life rolls on them so he will become tankier too. Then he'll become a boss killer.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 15, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
Due to Bestiary League's lack of loot pinatas, I've only found about half of the fuse that I normally would while leveling. So that is reflected in my gear. In Abyss there is NO WAY I would be settling for so many 4 links and even a 3 link!@! by level 68. Anywayz... and oh yeah, the only reason I have 2 of those 4 links is due to beast crafting, I didn't have enough fuse to make them normally. Not to mention it's harder to buy gear because I normally could use fuse to buy stuff too. Rant over

So this is Low Tier Mapping Gear is This for now. For those of you who didn't realize, yes this is a cast when stunned berserker. And yes it actually works. And yes you can play this character one handed if you wanted to lol. Ignore the links because as I said lack of currency forced me to just slap whatever gems I could into my higher level gear.

This isn't his final gear. He has some more tricks up his sleeve + I have to rework about 20% of his skill tree because we are leaving elemental overload for some actual crit damage also needing more armor and life. But right now at 3400 ish life he is able to glide through maps well enough to pick up some more passives until I have enough regret orbs.

I highlight the quartz flask because it's very useful with a cast when stunned build to be able to run through the mobs as well as your own frost walls... which i was forced to unsocket for now due to lack of crafting currency in bestiary.

Post video. I'm really interested how it works.
I'm playing something close to a troll build too with my char "The_cautious_zerker"

I'm playing without 40% more damage or anything, just the stuff that doesnt wreck me completely in hc ssf (ssf btw).

And that is only:

Pain Reaver, Warbringer, Crave for Slaughter and Cloaked in Savagery.

All that ... "(((utility)))" will make up for sure the extra damage and tankyness that I would get by playing Champion or Jugger for the same crit cleave build XD
Just for those who say he's very squishy... well, I walked into a divine shrine by accident and got stuck in a stun loop for 5 minutes. No big deal, he eventually walked out of it just fine.

I recently found this UNIQUE ring on trade. I think it's pretty helpful.

As blood magic user, don't need the mana, but I'm too scared to corrupt it as I can't find a comparable ring to replace it that I can afford.

Last update for a while though. I just thought it was funny he could sustain in all of that for 5 minutes.

I know I said I wasn't gonna update for a while but the issue is that it's gonna be difficult for me to make a video seeing as I'm on a laptop with limited hard drive space. But I just wanted those 2-3 brave exiles out there who are interested in this build to realize that I have dipped my toe into the ocean and the water is FINE!

Or wait till I continue to tweak my build. It may not take more than a couple of days as I luckily got an exalt drop so I can actually gear him up now. But I'm doing maps mods like this now, easily. Despite wearing a chest that has nothing but a no link arc socketed into it!

In this map Igna Phoenix and a beyond boss jumped me at the same time and it was no big deal. And my skill tree and gear are still very unoptimized. I haven't even used Path of Building to check anything I'm just doing it this on the fly.

Like I said, Cast when Stunned is legit and there is plenty of room for people out there to make their own versions that will actually tear up content in this game. And I know this is only a level 73 map but I'm just level 76 with unoptimized setup, I have like 20 wasted passives I need to move around and so on.

No damage mods on that map.
"

Well if it makes you feel any better the next 111% quantity map i did have +77% damage as lightning damage or whatever.

Anywho, the community seems to be confused on what to do with this little beauty right here. I have the answer. It's the ultimate cast when stunned weapon!

Spoiler

It's so underpriced for what it does.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 16, 2018, 7:10:20 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
"

Well if it makes you feel any better the next 111% quantity map i did have +77% damage as lightning damage or whatever.

Anywho, the community seems to be confused on what to do with this little beauty right here. I have the answer. It's the ultimate cast when stunned weapon!

Spoiler

It's so underpriced for what it does.
interesting I like it. Not my style but i like unique build and mechanism. I learn a lot from it about the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info