Keep Ya Head Up 'Zerker-kun!! [Short Leveling Clip Linked]

Leveling Clip- https://youtu.be/q8O5cXDGj6k
Haters gonna hate anyway but here ya go!

I'm not here to say that 'zerker is in the best possible place but I am here to walk the walk after the talk that I've done on the forum insisting that he wasn't strictly worse than every other ascendancy. Because he isn't. Many people on the forum are bedazzled by Mathil, and while I will concede that, on that day, Mathil was quite handsome in his Ash Ketchum cosplay, I cannot concede that every word he says about Path of Exile should be accepted as gospel especially when you yourself haven't even tried to play the ascendancy for yourself.

(No I'm not throwing shade on him because I like him as a streamer because he isn't one of those people who feels like he has to act super excited and fake all the time for the viewers. And he's super good at the game even back before Path of Building turned EVERYONE into an expert.)

Enter my oOBuMOo - today he is just a level 26 'zerker. But one day he will become a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue White Divine Ultra Instict. You just sit down and eat your dayum popcorn.

Exhibit A) Level 26 and already... 80% MORE elemental damage. C..c...can the champion accomplish this feat. Go ask Mathil. Peace!

I'm a slow leveler but look here fore more evidence!
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 9, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2018, 3:40:57 AM
This is a troll post, right?
Congrats on finishing lab at level 26. PS, it's actually 96% more.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Mar 12, 2018, 5:07:30 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Congrats on finishing lab at level 26. PS, it's actually 96% more.

in case original poster is not aware of why:

(1 + .4) * (1 + .4) = 1.96
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I mean ... as long as you stay away from Crave the Slaughter and Rite of Ruin, berserker is perfectly serviceable. It's just that when a third of an ascendancy's nodes are actively detrimental to it, this is a bad thing for build diversity.
I'm on my fourth zerker, and for this one I got war bringer, and I actually really like it, having unlimited seething flasks gives you some utility the build was lacking. It's really nice for running threw traps in the lab. And 40% more damage is all you really need, it gives more damage in one nodes, then some chars get on their whole acsend
Meta = cattle

-ty men
quality shitpost indeed. Zerker is just really bad however if compared to slayer/champion/ascendant, all of those have hefty damage multiplier and different types of defensive bonuses with no penalty to their name.
Last edited by Aetherium on Mar 12, 2018, 7:57:11 PM
"
gkathellar wrote:
I mean ... as long as you stay away from Crave the Slaughter and Rite of Ruin, berserker is perfectly serviceable. It's just that when a third of an ascendancy's nodes are actively detrimental to it, this is a bad thing for build diversity.

I would say that the opposite is true. But at the same time the Rage mechanic feels like it was released in its alpha state similiarly to the rest of this league. Big potential, rough and ragged execution. But still, there are merits to rage that people are ignoring when they compare zerker to champion in a 1:1 ratio, but only on pure attack or physical builds which are the duelists speciality above all other exiles duelist is meant to be the best at it just like witch is meant to be the best necromancer. You don't go around comparing the shadow's necromancer spec vs a witch's do you? It's the same thing.

The Karui way is a path of honor, MYSTICISM (yes magic, people forget), and rage.

I would argue that Spells is to marauder as Projectiles is to Ranger or Poison is to Shadow. But people are ignoring his spells all the time wanting him to be a duelist, who is pure beat down character who is supposed to win in a direct comparison with any other exile's pure beat down ability.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 12, 2018, 9:36:13 PM
The calm before da storm...

Anyways I made an elementalist version of this build before deciding to reroll as berserker. I'm too lazy to confirm but I believe this berserker's spells have the same damage, though not +25 penetration, that the elementalist had... only at 10 levels under her... jus sayin'.

Oh... I've only taken 1 elemental damage node unlike the elementalist who had taken about 12 so whatever no big deal

"
krenderke wrote:
This is a troll post, right?

It's like weirdo land where he's discovering shit from like 2 years ago
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info