[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

@nastrun
well for starters more damage is always good. You can get you gems on ur barrage to 21/20 for main skill gem or 21/23 if enough currency and 20/23 for support gems. You should be over 5k life.
A better bow or mutli mod ur current or exalt it 2x. A good corrupted hyrris demise +arrow and or point blow and elly damage is nice. a strakonja with barrage firse and additional arrow. tombfists with max life corruption attack speed crit chance etc. good dex boots with res and 10-12% spell dodge will help a lot.
run watchers eye with purity of elements and have the eye with mod of chaos res +50 with purity of elements.
getting a solid neck that grants endurance power and frenzy charge on kill is good for dps and tankiness.
for rings I suggest a mark of the elder and good shaped ring with dex and ally attack dmg cold dmg or proj attack dmg and res.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jul 16, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
after a couple of ex (30ish) ended up with this
not really happy with it, but it's something better than multi mod it.

Also if anyone is interested in a beginner bow i have this very basic one for sale
Last edited by Fuci95 on Jul 16, 2018, 10:38:11 PM
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Looking for that herald of Ice explosion but not getting it, should I go ice shot? :D

Or is it because I lack the jewels

Its because your using ele focus, you cant shatter.
Hello everybody, check please my gear, what i can change for improvement dps and life?
f*ck that regal orb give me t9 fire damage LOL.
What should I do with this bow now? Multicraft, slam ex ? (i scare annul xD)
Last edited by taanhdung on Jul 18, 2018, 2:13:28 PM
"
taanhdung wrote:
f*ck that regal orb give me t9 fire damage LOL.
What should I do with this bow now? Multicraft, slam ex ? (i scare annul xD)

good shit, multi mod it for crit and cold damage? i would slam it and craft crit but just make sure you block a suffix when you slam it, and if you want to be super safe you can block crit so you dont risk of getting shit tier crit, bu then again there is only 3 tier below master crafted crit
so first I thank you for your effort..

Im following a build froma popular site but im affraid i might run into problems in the future, currently ive seen people saying a lot of bad things about this popular site ( I donw wanna cite it but you propably know it )

It as a build focused on Tornado Shot for clearing and Barrage+Point Blank+King of the Hill+ Empire's Grasp for bosses.

Im currently on level 49 and below is my currently most relevant gear. is it ok? Doesnt seem to be popular here on the forums

ps: I dont use all these skills, some are just to level the gem up
Last edited by wackygoose on Jul 18, 2018, 10:16:10 PM
what are the downsides of going raider , kinda wondering because the speed would be nice, and is it viable ?
Hi! not sure if its asked already but what do you think about using shroud of the lightless before i can get decent elder armour?
Hey guys, if you are interested in playing the build i have a bow for sale
Last edited by Fuci95 on Aug 20, 2018, 1:31:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info