[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Kaegyn wrote:
Fucks sake. I'm about 30ex in the hole today trying to craft a bow for this build.

My pre-6L imperial bow will NOT roll the correct mod and the best of the Spine bows I rolled has eaten over 10ex in fusing. I'm about to just bite the bullet on paying Vorici for the 6L, but wanted to know if this bow is actually worth doing that.

O.O

Very close to the dream. The bleed roll thought T.T

Yes, attack speed can be stacked elsewhere cause you shouldn't have to worry about crit much.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 18, 2018, 8:16:11 PM
How can I get the DEX mod if I do it by myself? I already take 500+ orbs.
"
OccidoLume wrote:
How can I get the DEX mod if I do it by myself? I already take 500+ orbs.

Shaped bow with at least ilvl 68. Optimally you want an ilvl 75 so it can roll T1 Ele damage.
Alt/augment/regal or chaos-spam, essence and beastcraft. Results vary, RNG is RNG.

edit: it's a prefix btw.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
Without the Oskarm, what are the sources of Power Charge generation?

I tried both this and the Fenumus' gloves and although the damage wasn't much noticeable because packs are melting in 1-2 shots anyway till T12, I was having a hard time maintaining Power charges without Oskarm's.

Any workaround? I currently have PCOC linked with Split Arrow/Frenzy.
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Without the Oskarm, what are the sources of Power Charge generation?

I tried both this and the Fenumus' gloves and although the damage wasn't much noticeable because packs are melting in 1-2 shots anyway till T12, I was having a hard time maintaining Power charges without Oskarm's.

Any workaround? I currently have PCOC linked with Split Arrow/Frenzy.

It's a possible roll on a Shaped bow too if you're lucky. I personally don't feel like i need it at all, i'm sat at like 44 crit without any charges or Oskarm's equipped, and have Diamond running 90% of the time anyway. Only reason i'm not running Fenumus right now is because i don't have the mana to run Spider yet.

How do i proceeed ?
"
Maximus9229 wrote:

How do i proceeed ?

Unfortunately it's rare, so that's one free suffix gone.

You can mastercraft a prefix and then lock prefixes and chaos-spam, if you like.
Or you can craft a prefix and Elreon-craft.
Either way you're spending a few Exalts for crafted rolls, just bear that in mind.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Maximus9229 wrote:

How do i proceeed ?

You can mastercraft a prefix and then lock prefixes and chaos-spam, if you like.
Either way you're spending a few Exalts for crafted rolls, just bear that in mind.

If you craft "prefixes cannot be changed",

it doesn't mean you can chaos spam.

You can chaos, once.

Here's my bow, about 500 chaos in bestiary.

Sitting at 30% cold pen, 45 with flask (when i can balance res)

Ign: FitzG
Last edited by FitzGX on Mar 19, 2018, 7:55:13 AM
I thought the whole point to locking prefixes or suffixes was to reroll the rest as you please.
Doesn't make sense otherwise.

If that doesn't work, then the bow in question can only be multi-modded I guess. Probably worth the investment looking at the prices, but won't be a great bow.
"
FitzGX wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Maximus9229 wrote:

How do i proceeed ?

If you craft "prefixes cannot be changed",

it doesn't mean you can chaos spam.

You can chaos, once.

Here's my bow, about 500 chaos in bestiary.

Sitting at 30% cold pen, 45 with flask (when i can balance res)

And how often did you actualy hit the cold dmg per dex mod from this 550c?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info