[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

heres's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/kxCKviSD
Hey guys I can't find a PoB on this guide so I can't look up things my self, so I feel like I get 1shot and have no crit even in Burial Chambers but I really dont know how to get more crit. Also my Items are total mess because I'm using thief's torment for quantity and the belt cos I lack dexterity. I fucked up my craft on amulet (resists instead of dex) and can't seem to fix anything because of that. Can't even balance resists for wise oak because of my belt. I also have no jewels yet but im working on that. I just wanna farm burial efficiently (Aka max quantity not so tanky max damage)

Edit:Fixed amulet problem crafted dex now have bisco's leach too
Last edited by Mokkapoika on Apr 13, 2018, 4:50:28 PM
"
Mokkapoika wrote:
heres's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/kxCKviSD
Hey guys I can't find a PoB on this guide so I can't look up things my self, so I feel like I get 1shot and have no crit even in Burial Chambers but I really dont know how to get more crit. Also my Items are total mess because I'm using thief's torment for quantity and the belt cos I lack dexterity. I fucked up my craft on amulet (resists instead of dex) and can't seem to fix anything because of that. Can't even balance resists for wise oak because of my belt. I also have no jewels yet but im working on that. I just wanna farm burial efficiently (Aka max quantity not so tanky max damage)

Edit:Fixed amulet problem crafted dex now have bisco's leach too

Several holes so far. You don't have 20/20 gems, which was stated to be pretty important in the guide--especially for your heralds. You don't have Ice Bite so you have no frenzy charges (you can put this in your helmet instead of fork). There's no increased duration on Vaal Haste, so that probably doesn't feel that great/helpful. Most of your damage gems are slightly underleveled (such as added cold/lightning) and don't have max quality. Uber lab will help; get a carry if you need it. Also swap out innervate for lightning pen and see if that feels better. I think Innervate is pretty inconsistent on thunder for the most part.

Getting jewels helps a ton, both for survivability and for clear if you can net some crit multi as well. Shoot for abyss jewels (most likely searching eyes) so Light Poacher is more effective with extra charges. If you need to, pick up Abyss jewels with res and life to coap. If you don't have capped res's it's probably the reason why you're dying so much. You also don't have a staunching flask. You should aim for the affixes I have on my flasks, such as warding, staunching, heat, adrenaline. Also, just skip the bosses and tanky red beasts for now until you get the Crit Hatred Watcher's Eye.

here is my current gear.
Still working on gem leveling, but kill everything (except bosses and red beasts) instantly atm.
was lucky to get a pretty decent shaper helmet the other day for 4chaos, so I'm trying it out instead of Lightpoacher. Gloves are self crafted, but still need some better ones.. Trying to roll some with "socketed gems are supported with level X Faster Attacks", but haven't had any success getting that yet ;(

"
Wertron wrote:
here is my current gear.
Still working on gem leveling, but kill everything (except bosses and red beasts) instantly atm.
was lucky to get a pretty decent shaper helmet the other day for 4chaos, so I'm trying it out instead of Lightpoacher. Gloves are self crafted, but still need some better ones.. Trying to roll some with "socketed gems are supported with level X Faster Attacks", but haven't had any success getting that yet ;(

Do you have a watcher's eye for that hatred/essence worm? I'm pretty sure if not it isn't required and you might be able to find something more useful.
"
sperez06 wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:
here is my current gear.

Do you have a watcher's eye for that hatred/essence worm? I'm pretty sure if not it isn't required and you might be able to find something more useful.

I don't have Watcher's Eye (yet), but thought it might help triggering heralds, since the phys -> cold conversion. But I have thought about switching to another ring, most likely a "Cast Assassin's Mark on Hit" ring, for more crits and additional chance of generating Power Charges.

Or Perhaps a "Cast Poacher's Mark on hit" ring, since I feel I lack some leech / survivability :)

But I feel Essence Worm + Hatred have helped me a lot during the levelling process of the build, before I could wear Cospri's Malice :)
Last edited by Wertron on Apr 15, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
How are you even playing the game without Silver and Quicksilver flasks lol... clearspeed is everything for this build.The faster you move through screens the more dmg you keep doing thanks to Esh's .Also Lightpoacher with a few abyss jewels is too good to not use as autobomber.

Another thing - if you're starting this build now it's way better to invest in the important gems 20/20 to get you going - they're so cheap corrupted ... I bought heralds,crit chance, added cold/lightning,glacial cascade and conc effect and did some tier 1-3 maps from lvl 70 to 75 then jumped straight into shaped burials without any issues even wearing quantity boots and neck... no leech either.Nearly lvl 91 in 2 days now with couple deaths mostly to being overconfident trying to fight red beasts when I get a lot of dmg from Esh... actually killed some but died to a few also.
u should post a lvling guide for this build. hard to lvl without the posted mechanic lol ! need lvl53 for a few engine then, 68 for the sword.

got something easyer to lvl with ?
eh the supports gems you said to use and the ones you're using in the lightpoacher are different
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
eh the supports gems you said to use and the ones you're using in the lightpoacher are different

I change things up depending on the gear. It's not always monkey see monkey; you have to adjust to your situation. I have gloves that give frenzy charges on kill, so I don't need ice bite in my helmet. Or, if I'm using a Shaper helmet over Lightpoacher, the links change--just depends on your gear and what you need for your situation. If you want more detailed information, I have a video guide at the top of the forum guide going into more details on links and such.
"
finarfins wrote:
u should post a lvling guide for this build. hard to lvl without the posted mechanic lol ! need lvl53 for a few engine then, 68 for the sword.

got something easyer to lvl with ?

I suggest grab a pair of Poet's Pen, then use standard Volatile dead setup for leveling. use this build's tree as it is good enough to level to lvl 70 easily with Poets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info