[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Really keen to try out the MF autobomber for next league. Got bored of MF Windripper already.

How does autobomber do with map bosses? Roughly what tier map could I take it up to?

For windripper, I know barrage was always an option to take on map bosses e.g. if i was farming t9 vaults or something. But not sure about autobomber.

Also what league starter do you recommend starting with before transitioning into this build?

Bossing is super difficult without the Hatred Watcher's Eye for base crit chance. I struggled to kill a T8 boss without it. With GG crit multi jewels, a crit Watcher's Eye, and 21/20 gems you could probably bring it to T10/T13 maps maybe. I haven't really pushed the build in that direction.

My stance on it is it's an MF character. To me, these don't really require me to kill the boss. It's not the goal of the build. The goal is to have a comfortable mapper that's getting you more currency than you normally would, often times in a map of a lower tier than what you'd normally be running.

I'd go from Trickster ED/Contagion to an Assassin Autobomber, or just use something like crit Freezing Pulse as an Assassin and transition into it after you've leveled the Heralds and Added damage gems in your off set. Or until you can buy leveled and quality ones off of a lab runner.
nice build
Last edited by x_AM on Jun 4, 2018, 7:48:06 AM
"
WaifuGate wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Really keen to try out the MF autobomber for next league. Got bored of MF Windripper already.

How does autobomber do with map bosses? Roughly what tier map could I take it up to?

For windripper, I know barrage was always an option to take on map bosses e.g. if i was farming t9 vaults or something. But not sure about autobomber.

Also what league starter do you recommend starting with before transitioning into this build?

Bossing is super difficult without the Hatred Watcher's Eye for base crit chance. I struggled to kill a T8 boss without it. With GG crit multi jewels, a crit Watcher's Eye, and 21/20 gems you could probably bring it to T10/T13 maps maybe. I haven't really pushed the build in that direction.

My stance on it is it's an MF character. To me, these don't really require me to kill the boss. It's not the goal of the build. The goal is to have a comfortable mapper that's getting you more currency than you normally would, often times in a map of a lower tier than what you'd normally be running.

I'd go from Trickster ED/Contagion to an Assassin Autobomber, or just use something like crit Freezing Pulse as an Assassin and transition into it after you've leveled the Heralds and Added damage gems in your off set. Or until you can buy leveled and quality ones off of a lab runner.

Thanks for the very helpful advice and clarification.

I was watching another poe you tuber Grimro about the best 3.3 my builds and he refers to a BV bomber that uses a bright beak and the new buffed blade vortex. Have you tried this or have any guide to that? BV might be the answer to bossing now?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
WaifuGate wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

I was watching another poe you tuber Grimro about the best 3.3 my builds and he refers to a BV bomber that uses a bright beak and the new buffed blade vortex. Have you tried this or have any guide to that? BV might be the answer to bossing now?

Works fine check my char Penzi_Deleter_of_Atlas :)
"

Works fine check my char Penzi_Deleter_of_Atlas :)[/quote]

In regards to BV, I dislike the playstyle a lot. Having to stop to cast something really bugs me. I'd rather just shield charge and go. But if you're okay with stopping to cast things it's not bad. Single target is WAAAYYYY better for the BV variant.
"
WaifuGate wrote:
"

In regards to BV, I dislike the playstyle a lot. Having to stop to cast something really bugs me. I'd rather just shield charge and go. But if you're okay with stopping to cast things it's not bad. Single target is WAAAYYYY better for the BV variant.

It was my league starter, now i am currently leveling a autobomber and try it for the first time :3.
I hope it will be great.
Last edited by Penziplays on Jun 12, 2018, 6:06:51 AM
Trying to do shaped courthouse and it works ok.... until it doesn't. Some blues, rares just delete me and starting a map it takes me ages to crit and get it going. I only have 3.2k HP and cant seem to make the build stronger, i have 30 ex left over but dunno what do. Any idea on my gear or stuff? I've never played this build before so its a bit confusing

Just wanted to ask how you made so much money, but then i read your name. The answer is uber lab farming. I know you from twitch :P
"
GGZII wrote:
Trying to do shaped courthouse and it works ok.... until it doesn't. Some blues, rares just delete me and starting a map it takes me ages to crit and get it going. I only have 3.2k HP and cant seem to make the build stronger, i have 30 ex left over but dunno what do. Any idea on my gear or stuff? I've never played this build before so its a bit confusing

Well you have really low hp it seems. I curr2ntly have 4.5k life and 839es and i am able to clear t14 t15 maps with ease on a +3 5link which is equal to your 6L almost. Cant see your gear atm im on mobile, do you have crit watchers eye? That helps a lot aswell. Feel free to check my gear and tree for jewels and stuff. I am able to clear packs in yellow maps in 6 man parties, and generally clearing maps in t14-15s with a friend who isnt an aurabot. Accuracy is really important for your first crit with your cospris, that 390acc from ring helps a lot aswell. Ofcourse you wont be able to kill some rares and blue packs on those tiers, but you shoulnt have any problems in lower tier maps when solo. Map boss is almost a no go however. I did manage to kill map bosses up to t11s alone but its easy if boss doesnt have a seperate room that is far from other mobs and stuff. While buffed from mirror, they simply melt. I sometimes struggle with incursions in high tiers, and inc bosses are impossible above certain tier, just clear and skipp the arcitect.

Edit: I use a bisco now for burial farming but i was using a 8 quant talisman with 35 crit chance 35 crit multi and 80 life in high tier maps.
Edit2: try to get 20/20 accuracy support and slap an accuracy item asweel either ring or jewels or something, it changes the first hit smoothness a lot. Dont you ever neglect that if everyrhing relies on your first crit
Last edited by Lamb0fGod on Jun 18, 2018, 4:27:09 AM
For better bossing performance, try getting a Vaal Breach. They are cheap this league. Even if you end up with no Esh Mirror stacks, easy to fill up and bomb down the boss :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info