[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

"
WaifuGate wrote:
"
hwat wrote:
I don't understand how I suppose to survive anything.
I don't have either armour or evasion, little ES (which is useless anyway), 25% block — all my defence.
Basically I die in milliseconds while stunned/freezed/stack in door or whatever.
And I don't even try bosses since there is no way to kill them.
Yes, I'm low-level yet but still, what defences this build has? \

Once the build is rolling you don't really need much in the form of defenses; it'll blow through packs and shatter a screen or two ahead of itself. If you're being frozen, it means your flasks aren't set up correctly (you need an "Of Heat" one. The Stibnite flask provides a means of blinding, that's about all I've needed in terms of defense. If you're trying to boss with it, it's not going to do well at all. If anything, try to get some abyss jewels with flat life to build up more of a cushion.

I don't know, i can't run even t1-t3 with almost same items (in terms of defence).
When I shield charge on monsters I just die 1-2 times in map, this is very frustrating.
Hi there Waifu. I have been running this build for a while now, approx ~150 shaped burial chambers(SBC) without doctor luck :( But it has been a blast. Fastest build I have run so far. I combined it 2 other video guides I have found and its been performing extremely well, making my friends jealous with my speed :D

Thanks for making a written guide for it! I have some farming questions to ask.

1) How exactly are you running your SBCs? I have experimented with going in full force; chisel, alch, vaal, 3 sextants (I had to break my yellow map sextant bonus as I uncompleted all tier8 and tier9 maps). However this didnt feel very profitable. So I switched to just alch+vaal+sextants and saving up my 37+% pack size maps for sextant combos with a breach and/or abyss along with more monsters.

2) How long did it take you roughly to get doctors? At ~150 maps, I am feeling a bit pessimistic about the drop rate. Also I read that it took someone 2.5-3k maps to get 8.

3) Did you farm all the doctors to get your HH or you bought some extra cards with the extras?

4) Speaking of extras, I dont feel like running a t8 map is very profitable in terms of other stuff dropping, so mostly its dry runs.

5) Which filter level are you using? I switched to uber strict+ as I didnt want to waste time picking up useless shit.

6) Have you considered using the elder orb to make the map t16? I believe I have the damage to clear if it was t16 because I am sometimes joining a friends parties in t14-15 maps and things still shatter almost the same as if it was t8. If you were to elder orb Burial chambers, is there anything you would change?

7) Have you tried with elder/shaper influence to increase mob density? Maybe even trying to adapt an elder ring to have perma elder influence? I know you said elder mobs and portals are tough and I can see why. Still would like to hear your opinion though.

8) Before getting your HH, were you killing the boss? I almost never attempt to kill the boss unless there are like 40+ monsters spawn in the boss room to boost my damage thru Esh's. Also I am skipping red beasts because they are very difficult to capture/kill, how was your experience?

Wow it turned out I had a lot to ask :) I would be very happy if you could take the time to answer them all, if not still thanks for this amazing build!
"
alpish wrote:
Hi there Waifu. I have been running this build for a while now, approx ~150 shaped burial chambers(SBC) without doctor luck :( But it has been a blast. Fastest build I have run so far. I combined it 2 other video guides I have found and its been performing extremely well, making my friends jealous with my speed :D

Thanks for making a written guide for it! I have some farming questions to ask.

1) How exactly are you running your SBCs? I have experimented with going in full force; chisel, alch, vaal, 3 sextants (I had to break my yellow map sextant bonus as I uncompleted all tier8 and tier9 maps). However this didnt feel very profitable. So I switched to just alch+vaal+sextants and saving up my 37+% pack size maps for sextant combos with a breach and/or abyss along with more monsters.

2) How long did it take you roughly to get doctors? At ~150 maps, I am feeling a bit pessimistic about the drop rate. Also I read that it took someone 2.5-3k maps to get 8.

3) Did you farm all the doctors to get your HH or you bought some extra cards with the extras?

4) Speaking of extras, I dont feel like running a t8 map is very profitable in terms of other stuff dropping, so mostly its dry runs.

5) Which filter level are you using? I switched to uber strict+ as I didnt want to waste time picking up useless shit.

6) Have you considered using the elder orb to make the map t16? I believe I have the damage to clear if it was t16 because I am sometimes joining a friends parties in t14-15 maps and things still shatter almost the same as if it was t8. If you were to elder orb Burial chambers, is there anything you would change?

7) Have you tried with elder/shaper influence to increase mob density? Maybe even trying to adapt an elder ring to have perma elder influence? I know you said elder mobs and portals are tough and I can see why. Still would like to hear your opinion though.

8) Before getting your HH, were you killing the boss? I almost never attempt to kill the boss unless there are like 40+ monsters spawn in the boss room to boost my damage thru Esh's. Also I am skipping red beasts because they are very difficult to capture/kill, how was your experience?

Wow it turned out I had a lot to ask :) I would be very happy if you could take the time to answer them all, if not still thanks for this amazing build!

First off, thanks for showing so much interest in the build. I'll try to break this down as well as I can.

1) I started off by chisel alching with two sextants. After a bit I started to alch, reroll dead mods, then vaal I also look out for combos with sextant with unid maps and such, but I don't stress if they end up not lining up. Sometimes I throw in a sac fragment for the 5% quant.

2) 550 maps, 5 Doctors. I'm above average for my item quantity at 29. I made a few changes to the build and lost some IIQ. I feel like the doctor rate is mostly RNG based on the player. You have to open up opportunities for it to drop and stay optimistic. I basically plan not to drop the doctor, and if it does drop I'm super happy.

3) I bought the remaining 3 doctor cards

4) I feel Burials is still profitable in terms of 6 sockets and what not you can get back. Plus you get so many extra maps that you can sell them.

5) I use a filterblade variant that can be found here. It's super strict though so be careful.

6) It's not worth to make it 16. Autobomber is a build that excels in taking on lower tier maps at a fast pace. I'd go Wander, Ripper or something else for T16 maps.

7) Yeah, I have elder/shaper flip going right now in my setup for both Haunted Mansions and Burials. If you have the Hatred setup with Essence Worm + Lightpoacher it's not too bad on Null Portals. I upgraded to the crit Watcher's eye and I blow them up even in T10s now.

8) I skipped the boss most of the time. I think with perfect cursor placement and double overlaps on GC, it can be done. I've seen Bakedchicken destroy the boss and he's leveling to 100 from Burials, never skipping the boss. With HH it got a lot easier for sure. I do the boss most of the time now unless it's double boss.
I am really exited about that build. I just bought some abberath hooves and started a shadow. Thanks alot for sharing this :)
i'm doing double sextant alched burials with 35 quantity and done over 300 maps without a single doctor drop, i farmed enough currency to buy like 3 cards(probably more if i didn't spend on gear upgrades) without getting one to drop so this guys rate is well above average

i mean bakedchicken claims he averaged almost 500 maps per doctor, a lot of them chiseled and vaaled

also this build needs a ton of currency before you can even think about killing the boss lol, i had to skip them most of time before i got 20/20 or 21/20 gems and some good jewels to get my life high enough not to get 2 shot

if you spec into too much life nodes then you lack the damage so it's really hard to find balance without good gear

this build is honestly hard to recommend to anyone who wouldn't understand how to max it themselves cause you really need to min max it to shine

that said it's probably the fastest build for farming transmuted white maps and i leveled to 90 extremely fast, you can farm the currency you need there, just don't expect it to come fast

it's not for someone who won't do at very minimum 50 maps a day
IGN JustifiedF
"
Justifi3d wrote:
i'm doing double sextant alched burials with 35 quantity and done over 300 maps without a single doctor drop, i farmed enough currency to buy like 3 cards(probably more if i didn't spend on gear upgrades) without getting one to drop so this guys rate is well above average

i mean bakedchicken claims he averaged almost 500 maps per doctor, a lot of them chiseled and vaaled

also this build needs a ton of currency before you can even think about killing the boss lol, i had to skip them most of time before i got 20/20 or 21/20 gems and some good jewels to get my life high enough not to get 2 shot

if you spec into too much life nodes then you lack the damage so it's really hard to find balance without good gear

this build is honestly hard to recommend to anyone who wouldn't understand how to max it themselves cause you really need to min max it to shine

that said it's probably the fastest build for farming transmuted white maps and i leveled to 90 extremely fast, you can farm the currency you need there, just don't expect it to come fast

it's not for someone who won't do at very minimum 50 maps a day

Yeah, I agree with this. It's a hard farmer that rewards you for knowing how to push the build to the next stage. It's super rewarding once you have it up and running, but getting it to that smooth state takes some time.

RNG can be a bitch. My average for doctors has been 1 per 100 maps or so since Harbinger. You can do things to min-max your chances of dropping one (investing in maps and IIQ on your gear mostly), but at the end of the day the doctor drop might not happen. I usually take one character through the ropes (farming Spiders or Burials) until I get the Headhunter for the league, then swap to a map I enjoy running more. What most people don't understand is that you make currency whether or not you get the doctor drop anyways, especially if you added in some quantity gear. Six Sockets, fusings, etc, just pile up. It might seem like you're losing money on the surface without the huge drops, but with a decent filter you can pump through the maps and pick up what's valuable while still keeping that fast pace.
Please tell me there is a way to do autobomber with Inquisitor? I just rolled one before I saw this guide
"
CupcakeKitty wrote:
Please tell me there is a way to do autobomber with Inquisitor? I just rolled one before I saw this guide

Not really. It requires a lot of base crit, and there's no way to really stretch for the base crit as Inquisitor. Assassin offers a 2% base crit over the other classes, on top of 100% more chance to crit on enemies with full life, and on low life. There's no replacement for that.
@WaifuGate, what do you think of Poet's Pen as a weapon swap setup to clear hard stuff since the build provides a good amount of crits?
"
Sneut wrote:
@WaifuGate, what do you think of Poet's Pen as a weapon swap setup to clear hard stuff since the build provides a good amount of crits?

The build isn't suited for single target damage. If you do something like weapon swap Poet's Pens, you're losing out on currency you could be getting from leveling your gems in the offset. Personally I wouldn't do it, but you're more than free to experiment yourself; it could provide a way to kill bosses more securely if that's the direction you want to push the build in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info