60 unique rings = Loreweave

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Dang this is one penalty for keeping standard tight ship. I bet some of you have 120 rings in remove only tabs. I have no remove only and no garbage 1c rings. :(

heh yeah i made 3 with old junk in stash, currently nothing when trying all amulets or belts
"
Kastmar wrote:
I think will be nerfed soon.

I dont think so. Its kept in check by its crafting and wide range of mods. A well rolled one is god tier for sure but even then some armors are better for certain builds.
I like it. I like how accessible it is. Everyone who spends time playing can get one... and at very little actual cost. Just save rings instead of vendoring them or using them for the 5->1 prophecy. 60 isn't even all that many.
I'm 100% sure I have like over 500+ unique rings for no reason on standard lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
This armour is incredible, absolutely disrupts the belly meta.

A good rolled steel ring worth of flat phys, +2% maxresist which knocks out other investments, but still really nice, global crit chance, etc, it is really good, the life roll is kinda low, but for all theese stats it is a very little tradeoff.

Edit:

Spoiler

Goes up to 80% maxres, which won't get modified by -max mapmods, even if that was the only mod on the chest I would use it.

We need more items overriding mapmods! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Hey I_NO, is it not very good time to reveal exalted orb recipe too?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
"
ferhatsan wrote:

Well hug a dog and an exalted poops out of it

there that's the recipe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
in before ggg statement: "a new unique chest recipe has been found. Our models predicted players would take 8 months to accumulate 60 unique rings to make the chest, however 8000000 of them are now on the market. The vendor recipe will now correctly be 61 unique rings.
Last edited by ladish on Mar 11, 2018, 7:34:04 PM
"
"
ferhatsan wrote:

Well hug a dog and an exalted poops out of it

there that's the recipe

I hugged one and it just regular pooped though
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info