60 unique rings = Loreweave

Not really op but will be pretty popular like belly of the beast
Huge BUM!!!!

Now they will nerf or just make inpossible to get using 60 unique rings. Hah that would be funny....

Someone who spend few hrs just to get all rings cant make body armor anymore... :D
A lot of variance on the rolls, but the max res is very appealing for builds who don't get max res from other sources. Makes you immune to a dangerous map mod too (presumably.)
Welp, something to spend all those duplicate rings I saved up in Standard.

Being a hoarder finally paid off!!!
Being a hoarder indeed pays off, logged into standard to make the chest.

And found more rings :P
Last edited by MBLV on Mar 12, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
I still don't see a build for it... every time I think of one, I either have a chest in mind or I need it to have better base defenses.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I still don't see a build for it... every time I think of one, I either have a chest in mind or I need it to have better base defenses.

believe it or not, shroud of the lightless is a VERY popular endgame ele armor- and it has no res's..
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I cant see why people want this armour so much. If i dont play crit/ele dmg, its pretty useless for me

And do you not get detonate dead in your face on -max and added eledmg maps or you just don't run those maps?
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I cant see why people want this armour so much. If i dont play crit/ele dmg, its pretty useless for me

The flat phys might make it useful when combined with a starforge (or other weapons with high +% physical), but Kaom's heart is still BiS for a 2h build.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Doomfletch prism
IGN gubert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info