60 unique rings = Loreweave

"
Completed 2 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
That's GGG for you... invalidating 99% of their product just for "new and shiny".

The downside is the hidden mod "cannot be 6L"... can you imagine the rage?

confirmed not the case, there is a 6l version on std

edit: lol sry sarang you beat me by a couple seconds on this- didnt mean to bury urs
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Mar 11, 2018, 3:49:47 PM
"
Completed 6 ChallengesD3izhistory wrote:
"
That's GGG for you... invalidating 99% of their product just for "new and shiny".

The downside is the hidden mod "cannot be 6L"... can you imagine the rage?

confirmed not the case, there is a 6l version on std

Missed their chance at an excellent troll.
Amazing chest indeed but the downside of not being able to flask for more max% res does hold it back a bit.
It's ok to be white
"
Completed 12 Challengesjackof8lades wrote:
Amazing chest indeed but the downside of not being able to flask for more max% res does hold it back a bit.

disagree, 5% additional top end resistances is essentially a global 25% ele damage reduction

with flasks you might get up higher but with this chest it is 100% of the time- besides flaskfinders this chest is a no brainer
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
"

disagree, 5% additional top end resistances is essentially a global 25% ele damage reduction

with flasks you might get up higher but with this chest it is 100% of the time- besides flaskfinders this chest is a no brainer

Against bosses not being able to flask/use purity is a big downside as most do only 1 type of damage not all 3
It's ok to be white
"
"
"

Against bosses not being able to flask/use purity is a big downside as most do only 1 type of damage not all 3

Not really a downside at all for most builds. Not many builds need to use or can use purity and flasks without flask effect nodes only bring resists up to 81.

This single unique is the best thing that has been released in such a long time. I really wish GGG did not waste so much dev time creating 48 useless uniques and 2 good ones.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 11, 2018, 4:25:58 PM
This chest should also overwrite Rise of the Phoenix... right?
"

Yup.
"

Yes, just like the -14% maxres mapmods.
4.0 patch notes

* Armor sources have been replaced with condensed milk.

Players can't feel the difference at all
My collection of unique rings is finally worth something.

=P
*Loudly farts*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info