PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

60 unique rings = Loreweave

Good I hoarded 150+ unique rings from past leagues.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
Gubert wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I still don't see a build for it... every time I think of one, I either have a chest in mind or I need it to have better base defenses.
Doomfletch prism
That build is glassy as is - but I guess in SC it would be fun to use this indtead of a real chest.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I still don't see a build for it... every time I think of one, I either have a chest in mind or I need it to have better base defenses.
Doomfletch prism
That build is glassy as is - but I guess in SC it would be fun to use this indtead of a real chest.

Something with Juggernaut. Some melee skill elemental conversion, molten strike for example.

80% all resistances without additional effort is tanky against much boss damage or late maps with all this "100% extra elemental damage", and jugger for many endurance charges and/or long immortal calls to handle physical damage.

Against an elemental slam this thing brings more than a belly with the standard 75% resistances. And who carries 3 elemental flasks?

It will never get Nr. 1 HC chest armor, anyhow.
got 60 unique rings - go to vendor and after 5 rings im getting mystery box... Filling up to 60 rings gives only more alch and other stuff - no LOREWEAVE. what Im doing wrong ? (all rings are uniques and identyfied)
"
Bosun_AT wrote:
got 60 unique rings - go to vendor and after 5 rings im getting mystery box... Filling up to 60 rings gives only more alch and other stuff - no LOREWEAVE. what Im doing wrong ? (all rings are uniques and identyfied)

Have you maybe got a corrupted one which because a rare? (these keep their 2d art)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Bosun_AT wrote:

The prophecy is overriding it. Dump the prophecy or sell 5 other uniques, then vendor the rings
"
awright wrote:
"
Bosun_AT wrote:

The prophecy is overriding it. Dump the prophecy or sell 5 other uniques, then vendor the rings

OMG Im so lame - thats right thanks !!!
One Ringmail to rule them all...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
DO IT PEOPLE

SOME OF U DUN READ REDDIT I NO

Thanks for posting. I was trying to figure out why everyone was, all of a sudden, buying unique rings for 1C.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Should i watch for ilvl on rings to not get low level Loreweave?
Does rolls on Divine / Vaal orb depends on Loreweave ilvl ???
Last edited by Hrki87 on Aug 7, 2018, 4:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info