[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Shtilb111 wrote:
Hi all, I have problem , I can't use all TC with Aspect of spider and arctic armor please advise what the reason
95% chance it's because you have the wrong gems in your gloves. If you put anything other than Shield Charge in there, it will increase the mana reservation of Aspect of the Spider.

Is this really correct?

i get no increase if i gem it with: Arctic Armor, Temporal chains, Blasphemy. I trew a enlighten in there as well but still no difference (on the Aspect of the spider, made my other cheaper.)
"
xattEpro wrote:
Is this really correct?

i get no increase if i gem it with: Arctic Armor, Temporal chains, Blasphemy. I trew a enlighten in there as well but still no difference (on the Aspect of the spider, made my other cheaper.)
Yes, Aspect of the Spider can get supported by socketed gems, but that's not the case for you.
Looks like you're the other 5% then. ^^

I looked at your character and it says that you do have enough unreserved mana (15% without Enlighten). Maybe your mana pool was just not large enough because of your low level?
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 22, 2018, 3:19:27 PM
Has anyone tried using this armor ? - Craiceann's Carapace.
Why is not Maligaros cruelty recommended as a amulet? Does it not fit perfect into the build? (it's also very cheap) :)
"
jlbarbosa wrote:
Has anyone tried using this armor ? - Craiceann's Carapace.
It's ok but only because of the bleed immunity.
Armour isn't great on this build without further investment so other chests (Belly or Cherrubims) beat it otherwise.
It's also worth mentioning that you can only have one Aspect skill active at a time.

"
xattEpro wrote:
Why is not Maligaros cruelty recommended as a amulet? Does it not fit perfect into the build? (it's also very cheap) :)
Well the thing is, if you only read the important things on the amulet you get this:

"
(4-8)% increased maximum Life
(̶2̶̶5̶-̶3̶̶0̶)%̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶z̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶k̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶n̶̶e̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶5̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶i̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s
(̶1̶̶2̶-̶1̶̶5̶)%̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶k̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶n̶̶e̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶e̶̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶5̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶i̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s
30% increased Damage with Poison against non-bosses
3̶%̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶i̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶u̶̶r̶̶a̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e
We already get Frenzy Charges on kill from Blood Rage, and Power Charges from Unstable Infusion.
The poison damage won't work if you haven't killed anything (Frenzies) recently and the duration is worthless because we already have so much.

It's strictly worse than Chaos-Impresence or a very mediocre rare amulet with crafted added chaos damage, sorry to say that. :p
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 24, 2018, 4:13:20 AM
And how about using Dendrobate chest piece?
Made this as my 3rd character of this season and im having a blast with this, Ive never played any sort of a posion reliant build so this has been rather refreshing from my normal facebreaker/flickstrike Shenanigan. Poe never ceases to amaze with builds like this

Current Gear:

Spoiler

PS :Managed to fit a headhunter into the build and ive effectively crashed a couple instances due to the insane amount of attack speed + Molten strike + Multiple enemies XD
I don't really know how to navigate these forums, so if this was already asked, I'm sorry.
Is there a clever way I can make an assasin league starter and then transform it into this at some point? Thanks for making this great guide btw!
"
Thor_2 wrote:
And how about using Dendrobate chest piece?
It's basically a bad version of Cherrubim's that has 20% increased damage and 8-12 added chaos damage.
I definitely wouldn't use it over any other option.

"
Ledelester wrote:
I don't really know how to navigate these forums, so if this was already asked, I'm sorry.
Is there a clever way I can make an assasin league starter and then transform it into this at some point? Thanks for making this great guide btw!
You can start out with this build to be honest.

Thief's Torment might be a bit expensive at the early league, but you can easily sustain with a mana on hit jewel and life on hit claw until you get it.

The other uniques are either cheap or not required (Lycosidae).
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 24, 2018, 5:43:05 PM
- doubble
Last edited by Intrilo on Apr 24, 2018, 6:41:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info