Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

This sounds very exciting! Please make more of these races to watch
Kick names & take ass!
Nice!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Really cool race to watch i think !

For everyone bitching about league or racing, please stop. The amount of work GGG is putting on the game is incredible. Yes bestiary has a few issues that could have been solved with more testing but nothing is preventing you from playing the game as much as you like.
Play the league, standard, do speedruns or watch videos or play path of building but don't deny the fact that the amount of content you get to enjoy for free is over the top and has been for years.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
This race is a perfect summary of their game.

10 people involved in the race just like 0.5% of the player base is involved in game changes. Like nerfing the exp b/c the streaming pro racers thought it was too easy.

Im sorry but the majority of us dont keep a bucket under our computer to piss in and we actually have to go outside or feed and water our children occasionally.

GGG, the republican party of online games, making the rich richer, its all about that 1%.
i hope this also makes way for another race season in poe, even if the rewards arent alt art items anymore
I wish I could be excited about this...but I really don't like Tencent for the same reasons I don't like other game publishers like EA. :L
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."
"he he he l-let's pret-pretend nothing happened it's all right they will just fo-forget like all the other ti-times hehe"
Do the people watching win stuff?
IGN:SYVRUS
"
Kagari wrote:
Really cool race to watch i think !

For everyone bitching about league or racing, please stop. The amount of work GGG is putting on the game is incredible. Yes bestiary has a few issues that could have been solved with more testing but nothing is preventing you from playing the game as much as you like.
Play the league, standard, do speedruns or watch videos or play path of building but don't deny the fact that the amount of content you get to enjoy for free is over the top and has been for years.

I agree with this! The amount of hatred being directed to GGG in that other posting thread about the recipe is downright sickening! If I was GGG, I'd have to question if making the profit from this game was even worth it and consider shutting down by saying "we're shutting down, this isn't worth the headache!".... And I wouldn't blame GGG one bit if they did that, since everyone expects them to be "perfect".
Yea not watching
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info