Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

Nice event! Tuned in just in time.
That ending though.
"Do you want to log out and create a new character in this event league?"

??

Somebody please explain.

It just creates a new char in Bestiary league. What am I supposed to do with it?
I understand the setup for this event but it's a bit of a punch in the face of people that are waiting for a race for so long ... (I'm not one of those btw)

Tuned in on Ziggy's stream but then I heard ViewbotMaster aka CuteDog, well rip.
Ty for NOT giving us a Real Time Zone. I guess every player wants to google what Time Zone Bejing is.....................

If u dont want ppl to watch it next time just dont give any announcement.
Had a great time watching the race event, particularly Havoc's Stream was great coverage. That software he was using to stream the poe race was fantastic!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
"
Cptbuzyo wrote:
Ty for NOT giving us a Real Time Zone. I guess every player wants to google what Time Zone Bejing is.....................

If u dont want ppl to watch it next time just dont give any announcement.

You need glasses
"
Iamod wrote:
I'm all for racing, but the fact that it's mostly the streamers instead of people that actually win races, and that we can't even participate is complete bs man. With this new Dogcrap league and this as icing on the cake, it may be time to support a different game..
Invitational Event.
Who won?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Who won?

Spoiler
DeadandDoom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info