Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Here is the start time in your local time: Mar 10, 2018 5:30 AM

Damn it! This will be hard for me to watch....anyways good luck to the competitors. That Kitava statue is truely awesome!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
The statue is honestly JAW-DROPPING !!

An amazing event, well done !!!
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
This should be fun to watch, I miss doing races even if you don't get top of your class it was still a fun activity to do between/during leagues.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Go d&d and Nugi!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
Definitely gonna watch!
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Tnargav wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
When I saw this post, one of the first thoughts were: "oh, the contestants are already chosen, when and how?" GGG hand picked few "popular" streamers and gave everyone else a middle finger. Maybe there are people far more better at racing than those streamers, but who cares, right? It was obvious long time ago that there is very little clear and fair about GGG. Almost everything is rigged and biased.
Have you ever heard of invitational events/tournaments in other games? You're welcome.

Have you heard of annual game tournaments with amazing prizes where any player has a chance to get into, compete and possibly win. You're welcome.

This is not one of those. You're welcome.
WTB privat one statue... price please ..:)
Race over???? I should of missed it if the "my time" thing was correct. If so who won
"
Coldiesss wrote:
Race over???? I should of missed it if the "my time" thing was correct. If so who won

Duhhhh, starting i 6 hrs 15 minutes
Why are people complain about someone else putting a prize pool and selecting the "actual" most viewed and race participating people , why i dont see most of the names from here on top 10 streams on twitch when i search PoE to actually learn about the game . Sulking much in the dark corner on ur computer chair ? XD being a ftp game people are stil gimme gimme on any event released , shoould really complain more about fixing stuff in game instead of bs few people lul . Still a race to watch for fun gl to all participating .
(sorry for my Engrish not my main lang )
I'm all for racing, but the fact that it's mostly the streamers instead of people that actually win races, and that we can't even participate is complete bs man. With this new Dogcrap league and this as icing on the cake, it may be time to support a different game..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info