Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

Sum Ting Wong.

Where are the bios for the Chinese competitors?!

Have they been in a research facility since 2.6 with scientists and dietitians and data-miners all working to develop the fastest Kitava kill humanly possible? Is this a Government sponsored charade of a race intended to show the gaming world that China #1?

I will be watching. And I wonder what measures are in place to make sure the playing field is level. Will this come down to a battle of latency and loading screens?
Sickkk :D
Im not the guy who writes in forums or comments things like this but f*ck me straigt...

massive massive respect to you guys!

keep the amazing work up!

nice weekend to ya'll!
Very nice to give dnd free money like this.
4:30 AM for EU... :D
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
When a race is more exciting than the entirety of the current league

whats it matter? they would just crush you in that race too lol.
Wow just Wow those 10 guys are really lucky to have been chosen especially as even if they loose they win a Statue. Good luck to them all although I would prefer a winner from either Ziz, Raiz or Nugi. But it could go anyway as all are skilled players but rng and some luck will also count a lot.
/del
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Mar 9, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
True, and it costs like $300 a year to play WOW.......and that's only ONE YEAR.....This game costs pennies compared to that, if that's all one buys is the extra character slots or a few additional tabs etc...Yet people still expect them to be perfect as if they were charging $300.00 a year or more to play the game... smh

Wtf are you smoking? On the low end (15$ a month) it costs roughly 180$ a year. Please stop spreading misinformation, jesus.
For such a huge event they all should be invited to GGG base, so they all have same latency, which should be pretty low since all of them will be on LAN. This will also make sure they use silmilar PC. Although too late for this I guess, but for future races they should do something like this.
Last edited by Tereng on Mar 9, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info