Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

Just to make sure about time start , since is says your local time on the inicial post . The race start in 16 hr from the time of this post ? i dont know if the time is properly calculated for my TZ
Why random "famous" streamers and not a balanced team which is racing for long time together?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
boring twitchers and boring league
i`ll pass
Here is the start time in your local time: Mar 10, 2018 6:30 AM

Sure i will get up in 6:30 AM in saturday just to watch some ppl i dont like playing in a league i dont like for a reward in right mouse buttons ( 400000000 RMB )
Yaaaay excited
Stop blowing this "exploit" out of proportions. Copying 6 links is intended. Copying lab enchant WAS intended (but they decided to change it). Copying rare item base (like opal/steel rings) is intended. There were two unintended things: accessibility of recipe (which was magnified by it not being accessible since the start of the league and people who played a lot potentially having a bunch of rare beasts required for recipe) and ability to use it on shaper/elder items. This could not have any large impact on the economy, because only streamers/people with large communities had access to large supply of rare beasts. Trading beasts is not up yet. If you don't like that you did benefit from it - deal with it, there are millions of things that other can benefit from, that you can't. This is VERY far from worst exploit that happened.

And about this race being invitational - unless you won multiple races in the past or at the very least show a good times in leveling from A1 to A5 you have ZERO reason to complain about not being invited. You would only have a chance if they just invited some randos with no racing skills, but then no one would be interested in this race. You may question of their choice of racers, but complaining that it's not public or that you didn't get invited is stupid if you're not a great racer - you would have no chance anyway.
And i thought the subreddit was salty....
So here is, how you could have easily let the community participate:

Inform about the event early.
Note all participants with Stream if available.
Make an Option for each player to vote for his/her favorite.
Give a mini price for everyone who did vote and a lil bigger price for every right guess. (like consumable and footrprints)
Profit.
"
Toshis8 wrote:
When I saw this post, one of the first thoughts were: "oh, the contestants are already chosen, when and how?" GGG hand picked few "popular" streamers and gave everyone else a middle finger. Maybe there are people far more better at racing than those streamers, but who cares, right? It was obvious long time ago that there is very little clear and fair about GGG. Almost everything is rigged and biased.
Have you ever heard of invitational events/tournaments in other games? You're welcome.
Where the fuck is the link to the race event?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Tnargav wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
When I saw this post, one of the first thoughts were: "oh, the contestants are already chosen, when and how?" GGG hand picked few "popular" streamers and gave everyone else a middle finger. Maybe there are people far more better at racing than those streamers, but who cares, right? It was obvious long time ago that there is very little clear and fair about GGG. Almost everything is rigged and biased.
Have you ever heard of invitational events/tournaments in other games? You're welcome.

Have you heard of annual game tournaments with amazing prizes where any player has a chance to get into, compete and possibly win. You're welcome.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info