Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
Really cool race to watch i think !

For everyone bitching about league or racing, please stop. The amount of work GGG is putting on the game is incredible. Yes bestiary has a few issues that could have been solved with more testing but nothing is preventing you from playing the game as much as you like.
Play the league, standard, do speedruns or watch videos or play path of building but don't deny the fact that the amount of content you get to enjoy for free is over the top and has been for years.

I agree with this! The amount of hatred being directed to GGG in that other posting thread about the recipe is downright sickening! If I was GGG, I'd have to question if making the profit from this game was even worth it and consider shutting down by saying "we're shutting down, this isn't worth the headache!".... And I wouldn't blame GGG one bit if they did that, since everyone expects them to be "perfect".

What are you smoking, do you have any idea the amount of money they rake in on supporter packs and microtransactions. Have you not noticed the massive uptick in supporter packs and the new crack cocaine models of them trying to get people to buy two at once and offering less in each one.

Or their new go-to gambling boxes, they are cranking out new mtx and packs at a record high to grab cash so please gtfo with this "GGG is Robin Hood" nonsense. 3 years ago that was true and I would 100% agree with you, this is not 3 years ago, get your head out of the sand please.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
Really cool race to watch i think !

For everyone bitching about league or racing, please stop. The amount of work GGG is putting on the game is incredible. Yes bestiary has a few issues that could have been solved with more testing but nothing is preventing you from playing the game as much as you like.
Play the league, standard, do speedruns or watch videos or play path of building but don't deny the fact that the amount of content you get to enjoy for free is over the top and has been for years.

I agree with this! The amount of hatred being directed to GGG in that other posting thread about the recipe is downright sickening! If I was GGG, I'd have to question if making the profit from this game was even worth it and consider shutting down by saying "we're shutting down, this isn't worth the headache!".... And I wouldn't blame GGG one bit if they did that, since everyone expects them to be "perfect".

What are you smoking, do you have any idea the amount of money they rake in on supporter packs and microtransactions. Have you not noticed the massive uptick in supporter packs and the new crack cocaine models of them trying to get people to buy two at once and offering less in each one.

Or their new go-to gambling boxes, they are cranking out new mtx and packs at a record high to grab cash so please gtfo with this "GGG is Robin Hood" nonsense. 3 years ago that was true and I would 100% agree with you, this is not 3 years ago, get your head out of the sand please.

yes, but many people have been very classless on their bashing comments. Many which I believe must be coming from 12 years olds based upon the language and maturity level being exemplified.
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 8, 2018, 8:58:40 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Yeah well considering we live in a world where bigger publishers try to charge us a ridiculous $100-300 upfront fee and microtransactions to have the full experience of their game, I think what GGG is doing is pretty tame.

I wouldn't go as far to all them "Robin Hood" but they are definitely not some demonic force trying to suck the wallets dry of their player base. Some things could be better sure. But all in all PoE remains a good game.
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."
Last edited by The_Wandering_Outsider on Mar 9, 2018, 3:41:47 AM
"
"

Yeah well considering we live in a world where bigger publishers try to charge us a ridiculous $100-300 upfront fee and microtransactions to have the full experience of their game. I think what GGG is doing is pretty tame.

I wouldn't go as far to all them "Robin Hood" but they are definitely not some demonic force trying to suck the wallets dry of their player base. Some things could be better sure, but all in all PoE remains a good game.

True, and it costs like $300 a year to play WOW.......and that's only ONE YEAR.....This game costs pennies compared to that, if that's all one buys is the extra character slots or a few additional tabs etc...Yet people still expect them to be perfect as if they were charging $300.00 a year or more to play the game... smh
Again for the longest time I would absolutely agree with you guys but I really dont think people are even noticing the transition to the Perfect World Entertainment model.

For example the new meta, now you can combine MTX to make super magical shiney MTX, just open that wallet and keep buying our gacha boxes b/c buying something once isnt enough.

Its pretty sickening right now how transparent they are being on the cash grabs, their only concern atm is rushing out un-tested content so they can sell 2 new supporter packs and accompying gacha boxes. If I am wrong then please explain to me why we just played an entire 3 month league where abyssal depths did not work as intended and their current league is the biggest dumpster fire to date in PoE.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 8, 2018, 9:08:50 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
This race is a perfect summary of their game.

10 people involved in the race just like 0.5% of the player base is involved in game changes. Like nerfing the exp b/c the streaming pro racers thought it was too easy.

Im sorry but the majority of us dont keep a bucket under our computer to piss in and we actually have to go outside or feed and water our children occasionally.

GGG, the republican party of online games, making the rich richer, its all about that 1%.

Lmao. Max lvl in an arpg is supposed to be only meant for the dedicated who spend hours daily. It's not meant for every player to hit nor is it a requirement to play the game. As for the race; it's not a normal race. It's more like a professional match. You can't just walk up to an NFL team and participate in games. Why would you expect it here? This is literally the dumbest shit I have ever read. You are literally saying that every aspect of this game should be catered to someone who plays casually. I'd recommend diablo 3.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Again for the longest time I would absolutely agree with you guys but I really dont think people are even noticing the transition to the Perfect World Entertainment model.

For example the new meta, now you can combine MTX to make super magical shiney MTX, just open that wallet and keep buying our gacha boxes b/c buying something once isnt enough.

Its pretty sickening right now how transparent they are being on the cash grabs, their only concern atm is rushing out un-tested content so they can sell 2 new supporter packs and accompying gacha boxes. If I am wrong then please explain to me why we just played an entire 3 month league where abyssal depths did not work as intended and their current league is the biggest dumpster fire to date in PoE.

Then go back to Diablo 3 as the community will be better without you. And have fun finding the "perfect" game.
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 8, 2018, 9:15:17 PM
I would have liked to have seen a qualifying race to determine the international group of players so it would have been the best racers by results. Regardless good luck to them all!
"
I would have liked to have seen a qualifying race to determine the international group of players so it would have been the best racers by results. Regardless good luck to them all!

True. Except requirements would probably mean you would have to stream.
lol they only are giving out enough to get one set from loot boxes
Memba old vaal pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info