Watch the Live International Race Event this Weekend!

hopefully that PR turns around for the best. GG, GGG
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
So with the dumpster fire that is the current league finally igniting into a fully fledged chemical fire in the last 12 hours, with exploiting and duping, are we likely to see a reset, roll-back, full cancellation of the league - or is this just getting swept under the rug & everything continues as is?

Should we be just playing in Standard now until we get ANY communication at all from GGG, so as not to risk wasting our time grinding for items/currency?
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Mar 8, 2018, 7:26:11 PM
Oh wow that statue. I'd gladly let those guys make me look terrible for one of those lol.
i like this
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
When you will actually FIX the mess that is bestiary league cuz EVERYONE is leaving and we losing respect of your company.
Bring me one of those chickens.
How about hosting a race where everybody can participate?
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
So with the dumpster fire that is the current league finally igniting into a fully fledged chemical fire in the last 12 hours, with exploiting and duping, are we likely to see a reset, roll-back, full cancellation of the league - or is this just getting swept under the rug & everything continues as is?

Should we be just playing in Standard now until we get ANY communication at all from GGG, so as not to risk wasting our time grinding for items/currency?

shit is still for sale on POE goods...Not only did they video on how to do it, now they are just casually selling duped items and GGG doesn't give a shit cause it is their fanboy streamer QA pals.
Genuinely interesting, will see how the other guys compare to DeadandDoom!
Nice, a race where only streamers can participate. I'm sure everyone will (not) love that.
Where is Helman? He should be in it.
Permanent Hardcore only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info