[3.4]The Dancing Duo - Fast Clear Speed, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri

Can i run a bare hand build for when the minions (swords) are engaged?
ive heard some of the bare handed builds can be amazing.
"
Grimm_Shanks wrote:

personally I would be looking to give the DD's poison and then use a cwc wither + curse setup. and just wither everything while swords are doing their thing.
"
notwisted wrote:
"
Grimm_Shanks wrote:

personally I would be looking to give the DD's poison and then use a cwc wither + curse setup. and just wither everything while swords are doing their thing.

how?
For leveling, IMO you should level with Poet's Pens. So much better than minion leveling, I just keep Skeles in a tabula for bosses. It will get you far greater output than Queen's Blahblah.

Also pretty sure you can use a blue unset ring to resummon spectres, go to town, switch to Hungry Loop, and still have specs. Theoretically should work and way easier than your suggestion.

As for my actual question, why go ES vs life? I'm at a stage in my build where I can regret to your path, just wondering.
Last edited by Sher101 on Jul 20, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
"
Sher101 wrote:
For leveling, IMO you should level with Poet's Pens. So much better than minion leveling, I just keep Skeles in a tabula for bosses. It will get you far greater output than Queen's Blahblah.

Also pretty sure you can use a blue unset ring to resummon spectres, go to town, switch to Hungry Loop, and still have specs. Theoretically should work and way easier than your suggestion.

As for my actual question, why go ES vs life? I'm at a stage in my build where I can regret to your path, just wondering.

hi ty for your reply i agree there are better ways to level with i just throw some suggestions and as you can see i didnt go deep in the leveling process.

i just tried the unset ring trick and it actually works ty for that :D

when i first made this guide in 3.2 the vaal skills didnt have restriction so you could store alot of vaal disciplines for hard encounters like you see in my uber atziri video where i charge 3 vaal skills
also as this build dont have armour/evasion so i tryed to just go for a bigger pool of effective health so this is why ES.
Hi, trying this build with some modifications and enjoying it so far.

I have problems with a specific boss: Belfry boss. How do you manage to keep rampage during the whole fight? I tried to enter the fight with rampage already active and all 3 writhing jars full, but I have to use the flasks during those very long transitions and the first Add phase did NOT refill the flasks... so I was not able to finish the fight. I'll probably try to get a vaal breach, is it the only solution?
Last edited by AsbelFar on Jul 27, 2018, 7:21:57 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:

I have problems with a specific boss: Belfry boss. How do you manage to keep rampage during the whole fight? I tried to enter the fight with rampage already active and all 3 writhing jars full, but I have to use the flasks during those very long transitions and the first Add phase did NOT refill the flasks... so I was not able to finish the fight. I'll probably try to get a vaal breach, is it the only solution?

the only way i manage to kill belfry boss is with spectres.
the rampage dont have enough time to keep up with the imune phases
"
Igoref wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

the only way i manage to kill belfry boss is with spectres.
the rampage dont have enough time to keep up with the imune phases

I see, thanks for your answer. I'm gonna try with vaal breach, if it doesn't work well I won't do this map with this build anymore
Why call it "The Dancing Duo and Herald of Agony" when you're not only running an entirely unrealistic setup filled to the brim with mirror tier abyss jewels, but you're also not even using Herald of Agony AND your videos are outdated. I was actually somewhat excited when I saw the title of this as I hadn't had the thought before and this kind of build would finally get me to try Dancing Dervish. Honestly disappointing.
i actually dont know why the title says herald of agony i was changing some things and i accidentaly changed the name MY BAD anyway the herald of agony has nothing to do with this build.

however if you want to see HoAg and Dancing Duo together check this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2226627
Last edited by Igoref on Oct 29, 2018, 8:34:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info