[3.4]The Dancing Duo - Fast Clear Speed, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri

"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Don't use multistrike, the minions' cyclone can't support it. Use damage on full life instead as they cannot take damage.

Is PoB not working properly with the Dancing Duo? Multistrike seems to scale it a lot, yet nothing on Damage on Full Life

Also, why did you pick equilibrium?
Last edited by HansKoKo on Mar 13, 2018, 9:13:25 AM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Don't use multistrike, the minions' cyclone can't support it. Use damage on full life instead as they cannot take damage.

im not sure but multistrike should just increase the minion attack speed.
damage on full life should work because the minion never take damage... need some testing.
i will test some things... ty for the reply
"
HansKoKo wrote:
Is PoB not working properly with the Dancing Duo? Multistrike seems to scale it a lot, yet nothing on Damage on Full Life

i pick elemental equilibrium to increase fire and lightning damage by dealing cold damage on cwdt vortex
also im not using hatred so is fine... some peoples are not liking the vortex setup you can use freezing pulse with something else if you like
How did you deal with completing the uber lab?
"
HansKoKo wrote:
How did you deal with completing the uber lab?

i did by myself just use 3 Writhing jars.
go slowly in traps and just explode the boss
Last edited by Igoref on Mar 13, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
"
HansKoKo wrote:
"
MrPing1000 wrote:

You need to toggle on "minions always at full life" in the settings (its at the top) for damage on full life to work.

As for multistrike it adds huge damage in pob but I can't see how that would work as player cyclone doesn't support it at all.
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
You need to toggle on "minions always at full life" in the settings (its at the top) for damage on full life to work.

As for multistrike it adds huge damage in pob but I can't see how that would work as player cyclone doesn't support it at all.

[–]RhysGGG GGG-Programmer
Hey, thanks for the nice write-up. Glad you're enjoying the Dancing Dervish. Some random notes:

Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills).
"
Igoref wrote:
"
MrPing1000 wrote:

[–]RhysGGG GGG-Programmer
Hey, thanks for the nice write-up. Glad you're enjoying the Dancing Dervish. Some random notes:

Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills).

Thats cool, I stand corrected. I am curious as to how multistrike works with cyclone all the same. Maybe 3 instances of cyclone occuring at together with staggered timings or something? Or maybe it's just the huge attack speed increase alone.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Mar 13, 2018, 6:34:28 PM
Does it work with concentrated effect
"
lilworm211 wrote:
Does it work with concentrated effect

yes, ciclone is an AoE ability
Last edited by Igoref on Mar 15, 2018, 8:11:32 AM
Is there something to take note of with the flasks? like a target % reduce charges used? been trying to figure out how to spawn dancing duo using 3 flasks but failed so far since I can only spawn 12 worms max.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info