[3.4]The Dancing Duo - Fast Clear Speed, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri

"
HansKoKo wrote:
Is there something to take note of with the flasks? like a target % reduce charges used? been trying to figure out how to spawn dancing duo using 3 flasks but failed so far since I can only spawn 12 worms max.

you need to have atleast 33%+ "reduced flask charges used" to use 3 times the same flask
you can get up to 20% in the belt and up to 20% in the flask
Last edited by Igoref on Mar 15, 2018, 2:50:10 PM
I love this build, but how the heck do I survive random chaos-damage with so little life left?
"
Tamagami wrote:
I love this build, but how the heck do I survive random chaos-damage with so little life left?

you need to wear Shavronne's to deal with chaos damage

if you cant afford just use The Beast Fur Shawl or other ES chest with "CHAOS INNOCULATION KEYSTONE", drop two dmg auras and use discipline and purity of elements instead.
Hey! Fully decked out, do you think this build could do Uber elder?
"
Anticro wrote:
Hey! Fully decked out, do you think this build could do Uber elder?

is possible but not even easy, uber elder should be really hard
Most fun summoner build, I made a life variation, coz ES gear is WAY more expensive.. (BTW, my chest armor was 1c (without holes).. wtf is this league)

Here is a POB https://pastebin.com/XiBtZ5dn
or just look at my profile characters.

CHanges to your stuff:

- use dancing duo for AOE clearing while at the boss there are 3 Tukohama vanguards 6 linked + the dancing duo (I did do shaper and u simply piss on him, dmg is so high he has only time to cast a ray in each stage)

- can use kaom's roots but loses 1 spectre (will do that for uber elder soon)

- 9k armour 40% phys reduction and 7.3k Life (with ullr boots) can go to almost 8k life with kaom's roots.

- can go to almost 9k life with kaoms chest and boots but u lose the curse (will try that vs uber elder if needed)

the build should beat uber elder easy, I have seen a video where the guy died only 2 times (he was using skellies instead of spectres) and his setup was bad (scaling phys dmg) and had only 5k life..

Question, does multistrike work with the cyclone ? I see u use so I changed to that (had added fire) but im not sure..

Ty for the new build :)
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
Most fun summoner build, I made a life variation, coz ES gear is WAY more expensive.. (BTW, my chest armor was 1c (without holes).. wtf is this league)

Here is a POB https://pastebin.com/XiBtZ5dn
or just look at my profile characters.

CHanges to your stuff:

- use dancing duo for AOE clearing while at the boss there are 3 Tukohama vanguards 6 linked + the dancing duo (I did do shaper and u simply piss on him, dmg is so high he has only time to cast a ray in each stage)

- can use kaom's roots but loses 1 spectre (will do that for uber elder soon)

- 9k armour 40% phys reduction and 7.3k Life (with ullr boots) can go to almost 8k life with kaom's roots.

- can go to almost 9k life with kaoms chest and boots but u lose the curse (will try that vs uber elder if needed)

the build should beat uber elder easy, I have seen a video where the guy died only 2 times (he was using skellies instead of spectres) and his setup was bad (scaling phys dmg) and had only 5k life..

Question, does multistrike work with the cyclone ? I see u use so I changed to that (had added fire) but im not sure..

Ty for the new build :)

yay nice modifications, your build is looking good.

the biggest problem for ES builds is the physical mitigation but im always using granite and basalt flasks to "solve" the problem, the blind and taunt from minions also helps.

the single target of your build is way better than mine... but i dont feel the need of more dps so i dont go for more damage, however if you want to take down uber elder or even uber atziri i think your build is better for this kind of boss

ABOUT THE MULTISTRIKE:[–]RhysGGG GGG-Programmer
Hey, thanks for the nice write-up. Glad you're enjoying the Dancing Dervish. Some random notes:

Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills).

ty for the comment and good luck with the build.
"
Igoref wrote:
Hey, thanks for the nice write-up. Glad you're enjoying the Dancing Dervish. Some random notes:

Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills).

How does it work though? Do they use it like 2 times quickly after the first cyclone? I don't understand because normal cyclone can't be used with multistrike
"
ianpgerman wrote:
"
Igoref wrote:

How does it work though? Do they use it like 2 times quickly after the first cyclone? I don't understand because normal cyclone can't be used with multistrike

you are supporting the minion with multistrike and not the ciclone, the minion just uses the benefits that multistrike provides to him

multistrike apply to the MINION this effects :
"Skills Repeat 2 additional times"
"THE MINION HAVE (75-94)% more Melee Attack Speed"
"THE MINION DEAL 30% less Attack Damage"

now your minion uses ciclone that cant use this mod "Skills Repeat 2 additional times" however your minion now "HAVE (75-94)% more Melee Attack Speed" "DEAL 30% less Attack Damage".

multistrike gives the minion his benefits then the minion use all the benefits he can for X skill.
Last edited by Igoref on Apr 12, 2018, 10:21:19 PM
"
Igoref wrote:
"
ianpgerman wrote:
"
Igoref wrote:

you are supporting the minion with multistrike and not the ciclone, the minion just uses the benefits that multistrike provides to him

multistrike apply to the MINION this effects :
"Skills Repeat 2 additional times"
"THE MINION HAVE (75-94)% more Melee Attack Speed"
"THE MINION DEAL 30% less Attack Damage"

now your minion uses ciclone that cant use this mod "Skills Repeat 2 additional times" however your minion now "HAVE (75-94)% more Melee Attack Speed" "DEAL 30% less Attack Damage".

multistrike gives the minion his benefits then the minion use all the benefits he can for X skill.

Hmm, ok, I understand now.

Still, PoB says that Immolate gives slightly more damage so I think I'll just run a Wicker Man and Immolate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info