[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
VisorX wrote:
"
danielfitzi wrote:
Hey everyone

is this build able to shaper without soulmantle but WITH shimerons? tooltip is around 45k in h/o goes to 160k in combat.

thanks

You should be able to. You can see in my video that the damage is really good, so with lower damage, you will just have to dodge a bit more, but you probably also have better defenses without Soul Mantle.

"
RaPsKa wrote:
so far so good playing lvl 50 SSF HC. Any advice on a survival route on the tree without losing too much damage output?

The lvl55 tree has 84% life, and MoM with additional mana nodes. That's quite good for defenses at this point.

You can drop the 2 nodes at "Light of Divinity" to reach the right side of the tree with "Written in Blood" and "Soul Siphon" faster.

You could also opt to get "Divine Guidance" from merc lab and use some Orb of Storms-Pcoc setup. Though Conviction of Power is a sick node and also gives endurance charges and reduced elemental damage taken.

Thanks for the reply. I may try to get to the right side of the tree but for now keeping near the scion life wheel. Im also running bitter dream as weapon and a CoH setup in the chest that does double curse + procs arcane surge (ball lightning GMP FP PW FB FC)might not have enough DPS come maps but have not found good spell damage wep yet. DPS feels good. almost ripped on a nasty lab combo today YIKES
Last edited by RaPsKa on Mar 25, 2018, 2:05:47 AM
Hey, I play SSF and have only 13k dps in pastebin Frozen Pulse and I cant understand what I am doing wrong, what parameter I missed?

https://pastebin.com/dQ2JGFmn or you can check my profile

Where I have misstake with my gear? Can you help me what I must to change for more dps?
THanks)
"
stayrus wrote:
Hey, I play SSF and have only 13k dps in pastebin Frozen Pulse and I cant understand what I am doing wrong, what parameter I missed?

Where I have misstake with my gear? Can you help me what I must to change for more dps?
THanks)

I have you at 55k DPS.

Please read "FAQ: Why is my DPS so low? / Common mistakes".

Ungil's Harmony actually lowers your DPS, as you can see in PoB.
"
VisorX wrote:
"
stayrus wrote:

THanks)

I have you at 55k DPS.

Please read "FAQ: Why is my DPS so low? / Common mistakes".

Ungil's Harmony actually lowers your DPS, as you can see in PoB.

Hm, my pastebin say 13k dps http://uploads.ru/fVAG3.png
I thought maybe I had some mistake in gear, anyway thanks for help :)
Average Hit is not DPS. Look a few lines down.
You also didn't activate your flasks, power charges or "Enemy is chilled" in PoB.

That's why I told you to read the FAQ where this is explained as well as some of your mistakes.
very nice build!!! thanks for sharing!!!
just one question, what's the pros of this build ,I mean, compared to the glacial cascade ones.

Thanks for sharing this guide.
I'm level 70 now, bosses are so easy with totems.

I see you have Frostbite. Is it better than Projectile Weakness in some situations?

Also I'm just starting maps but I'm nowhere near your clear speed. What can I do to improve that? Anyway, build is very pleasant to play once again.
"
butterfly6694 wrote:
very nice build!!! thanks for sharing!!!
just one question, what's the pros of this build ,I mean, compared to the glacial cascade ones.

Freezing Pulse has better clearspeed, Glacial Cascade better single target.

"
chartreuse wrote:
Thanks for sharing this guide.
I'm level 70 now, bosses are so easy with totems.

I see you have Frostbite. Is it better than Projectile Weakness in some situations?

Also I'm just starting maps but I'm nowhere near your clear speed. What can I do to improve that? Anyway, build is very pleasant to play once again.

I used Frostbite before I discovered that Projectile Weakness is better.

With level 70, you still have a lot of room to grow. With more damage and eventually switching to a Brightbeak, will improve your clearspeed a lot. Buying a 20/20 Freezing Pulse would be the easiest quick improvement for you.
I just IDed this shaper chest and realized that the best chest options for this build are clearly shaper chests.

+1 to our Freezing Pulse gives us 10% more damage
Item Rarity is actually really nice if you are going full MF.
Another good mod is "Spells have +#% Critical Strike Chance". It gives around 8% more damage if you are running Controlled Destruction instead of Increased Critical Strikes.
"
VisorX wrote:
I just IDed this shaper chest and realized that the best chest options for this build are clearly shaper chests.

+1 to our Freezing Pulse gives us 10% more damage
Item Rarity is actually really nice if you are going full MF.
Another good mod is "Spells have +#% Critical Strike Chance". It gives around 8% more damage if you are running Controlled Destruction instead of Increased Critical Strikes.

How about running with soul mantle + self flagelation + 2 anticurse rings and replace spelltotem for empower, isn't better? (specially lvl 4 empower)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info