[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

@VisorX - Just wanted to ask that if would be better to use ancestral warchief corrupted totem with multitotem support for bosses instead?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
@VisorX I'm level 94 atm,

What points should I invest in the tree? do you have a level 100 tree?

Thanks
"
Salvatron wrote:
@VisorX I'm level 94 atm,

What points should I invest in the tree? do you have a level 100 tree?

Thanks

I assume people above lvl90 make their adjustments to the build, also depending on the direction you are going (MF, high tier maps). Like you are running Spiritual Aid and Bone Helmet, which is fine.

You are missing Arcane Potency which is a really good cluster.
You could take Righteous Decree for an even bigger mana pool.

Else you could take a 4th jewel cluster for a Vigilant Strike jewel.

It seems you don't have an abyss jewel in your belt?

Your gear looks really good btw, grats on that :).
Last edited by VisorX on Dec 19, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
@VisorX thanks man!

Killed everything, only uber elder left atm. I don't know if its better to go life regen with spiritual Aid + Kaom's Roots (2% life/mana regen) or just go with 35% speed boots + Freezing Pulse Enchant Helm and put the last skill points in other nodes (5 points for spiritual Aid is a lot).
Nice :).

From my experience, I really liked having Kaoms Roots in the Uber Elder fight. When I got killed, it was often from being chilled or getting (mini)-stunned.

Also Life and Mana regen are far more important than anywhere else in the Uber Elder fight, because you will not get many flask charges. (shaper at least hast 3 phases to reload your flask charges)

Don't know if you are able to take on Uber Elder yet, you still have some very obvious upgrades, like 6link, 21/20 gem and the shield craft. GL!
Last edited by VisorX on Dec 19, 2018, 2:39:30 PM
Thanks for the advices!

About getting the shield, I've bought a cheap one to upgrade with +1 totem and it has been really effective as you said =)

I also have been pretty lucky looting The Halcyon, but I just don't know if I should sell or wear it.

Since it as no crit multi but seems a nice buff overall I really don't know, any advice about it ?
@VisorX I'm gonna go with go life regen/Spiritual Aid. Bought an insane Bone Helmet with life regen and -9 to cold res for a very cheap price.

Thanks (:
im really enjoying the build, just reached red maps and level 89 still on tabula, lol

I still didnt get more luck to upgrade weapon and shield since I started maps.

loving the 3.5.0d update which brings us more crafting options and possibly alternatives to karui.

Last edited by wackygoose on Dec 19, 2018, 11:41:14 PM
Does totems count as minions? Why spiritual aid is recommended? ty for answering
"
Dizeen wrote:
I also have been pretty lucky looting The Halcyon, but I just don't know if I should sell or wear it.

Since it as no crit multi but seems a nice buff overall I really don't know, any advice about it ?

20% Elemental Penetration is much more damage than a critmulti roll. And the Blind on hit is a very good defense.

Of course there is nothing wrong to use a really good crit multi amulet with life and one of the new crafted mods (projectile speed, totem placement speed).

"
wackygoose wrote:
im really enjoying the build, just reached red maps and level 89 still on tabula, lol

I still didnt get more luck to upgrade weapon and shield since I started maps.

loving the 3.5.0d update which brings us more crafting options and possibly alternatives to karui.

Totally normal to be lvl89 in a tabula.

You are right about that crafting option. It even goes up to 20% projectile speed. Should be the best amulet craft, even though there is the damage gained as mana and the totem placement speed, too.

"
Dabalo wrote:
Does totems count as minions? Why spiritual aid is recommended? ty for answering

Spiritual Aid says "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you". And totems gain your stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info