[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
Verseb wrote:
If you want to give advices, Check " Verteub" With this account. I'm going for Soul mantle 6 Link but I think i'm too short with life and damages

I already told you: You need to change your privacy settings to allow people viewing your characters.
Wouldnt 2 simmerons kill the totems instantly? or does the negative effect not apply to totems?
"
VisorX wrote:
"
Verseb wrote:
If you want to give advices, Check " Verteub" With this account. I'm going for Soul mantle 6 Link but I think i'm too short with life and damages

I already told you: You need to change your privacy settings to allow people viewing your characters.

It's ok
So first I would like to say thank you for the build guide, I have been playing POE for awhile and this is one of the first builds I have been able to farm uber lab and Atziri. I have not attempted maps past t12 but I was curious if you could look at my character and see what areas you would recommend I improve to get more damage and survivability. I just changed my helm, boots and gloves so I have not put in all the additional gems for Arcane surge etc. Thanks again for the awesome build!!
@Dkballer1: Same goes for you. You need to change your privacy settings for people to be able to look at your character.

"
IamLoco wrote:
Wouldnt 2 simmerons kill the totems instantly? or does the negative effect not apply to totems?

The negative effect doesn't apply, and even if it would, 400 degen wouldn't kill a 10k HP totem instantly.

Character check for Verseb:
- You use Soul Mantle without 2 Kikazaru Rings. That means you constantly applying Curses to yourself at full effect, which hurts your damage and surivability immensly, if you don't have your Curse Flask active. I would only use Soul Mantle if it's 6-linked, because the biggest advantage is that you can get an effective 7-link that way. Just use a tabula or rare 6L chest for now (you should be able to get a decent one for under 100c).
- Your Flasks are terrible. A diamond flask is mandatory for Crit Builds and you don't have an instant life flask. Look at the flask section of my guide.
- One of your "First Snow" Jewels doesn't have 40 int the radius, so you are missing out on 2 very important projectiles (and damage).
- You have less than 3k life. Get more than 107% life on the tree and more life on your gear. Most of your gear has poor +life, your gloves don't have any.
- You want to get power charge nodes on the tree if you run Shimmeron.
- Buy a 20/20 Freezing Pulse gem.
- Do Uberlab for the very powerful "Conviction of Power" ascendancy.
- Use the FrostBomb+Arcane Surge setup.
- There are more minor things, but honestly all of this is covered in my guide.
Last edited by VisorX on Mar 19, 2018, 5:55:40 PM
Gosh amazing answer, it will help me a lot, I'll fix every points ! thanks a lot
Last edited by Verseb on Mar 19, 2018, 7:59:38 PM
How do I aboid having my totems die as soon as I place them at low level
"
TehPlayer444 wrote:
How do I aboid having my totems die as soon as I place them at low level

I don't really remember that being an issue. But with Flameblast totems it may be one.
Just place more totems if others die and not directly next to the mobs.
a new question here

Is it better to have 20/20 gem or 0/21 gem ?

"
Verseb wrote:
a new question here

Is it better to have 20/20 gem or 0/21 gem ?

Didn't even think that lvl21 gems are so cheap this league. It's basically a trade-off between 10% more damage and 40% projectile speed. With a faster projectiles gem we sacrifice around 20-25% damage for 69% projectiles speed.

So we do actually get the projectile speed more efficient with a 20/20 gem and I would favor that. If you get a Karui Ward and a Helm Enchant (or Winds of Change gloves), you can drop Faster Projectiles.

All together you should aim for about 100% increased projectile speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info