[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Hey!

I would like to know more about the watcher's eye mods. first mod ok makes total sense. But then you have purity of elements or grace. I don't even see a skillgem linked to those. Could you explain that a little more to me?

Greets and thx
I can't kill uber elder, balls wreck me, elder one shots me.
Also i'm having a lot of troubles with a survivability at all, i'm dying a lot, not only on uber elder.
I don't know what am i doing wrong. Flasks are always on, i'm always hitting under zephri, my gear seems to be enough for uber elder, but i still suck.
Can somebody experienced give me advice what am i doing wrong, i have feeling that i'm missing something important, i shouldn't be so fragile.
Last edited by Profatum on Nov 7, 2018, 2:22:06 PM
"
Profatum wrote:
Also i'm having a lot of troubles with a survivability at all, i'm dying a lot, not only on uber elder.
I don't know what am i doing wrong. Flasks are always on, i'm always hitting under zephri, my gear seems to be enough for uber elder, but i still suck.
Can somebody experienced give me advice what am i doing wrong, i have feeling that i'm missing something important, i shouldn't be so fragile.

I'm no expert but I think you're missing Xoph's Heart, Cooldown belt... also x3 Purity's it's really good, you're able to manage your resistance.

Also you can follow the skill tree I have since we both had the same issue, I kept dying a lot when I started pushing harder content with the build.
Last edited by Zynkh on Nov 7, 2018, 8:51:38 PM
"
Profatum wrote:

A couple of hints:

-> use purity of ice instead of purity of fire for uber elder
-> your zerphi has 20% quality, this makes it harder to keep your mana at 0
-> you do not have a watchers eye
-> do you have the right pantheons selected? Arakaali/Yugul
-> your helmet is missing the right enchantment - this would be a big damage boost
-> you are missing xop's blood another big upgrade

In general i do believe that a triple purity/RF is significantly better than the setup posted in the guide. Seem my char Zeriphala for reference. I can do uber elder without moving at all.

"
Faendris wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

A couple of hints:

-> your helmet is missing the right enchantment - this would be a big damage boost

In general i do believe that a triple purity/RF is significantly better than the setup posted in the guide. Seem my char Zeriphala for reference. I can do uber elder without moving at all.

20% zerphi really hurts? Don’t think I cba to change mine
Hey guys,

Not sure where in the world I am going wrong...

My char is half empty because i thought of selling out of this build seeing as I just dont seem to get the stats you guys do...

I will link what I can on the mobile hoping you guys can give me some advice on which way to go. Hp was around 6.5k I kept getting 1 hit by shapers slam, and die at like the 3rd haper ball.

Gear:

Vd and gems are all 21 poets pens are 12% aps buffed is 4.91 per sec.

Just not to aure where I am going wrong.

Please if anyone can assis that would be great.

Also I use a vitality watchers eye with liferegen 24% i think.
"
hackulow wrote:
Hey guys,

Not sure where in the world I am going wrong...

My char is half empty because i thought of selling out of this build seeing as I just dont seem to get the stats you guys do...

I will link what I can on the mobile hoping you guys can give me some advice on which way to go. Hp was around 6.5k I kept getting 1 hit by shapers slam, and die at like the 3rd haper ball.

Vd and gems are all 21 poets pens are 12% aps buffed is 4.91 per sec.

Just not to aure where I am going wrong.

Please if anyone can assis that would be great.

Also I use a vitality watchers eye with liferegen 24% i think.

Best way to go (at least for me) was x3 Purity's on Lightning Coil, different skill tree, also I'd recommend % cooldown on belt and boots, ench on helmet is really useful aswell /edit Okay I see you got the ench on helm with nice stats

Build's okay to be honest but had to make major changes to feel comfortable, I mostly followed @OCELOT69350 tips.

I'm selling my gear if you're interested, hit me up on a pm.
Last edited by Zynkh on Nov 9, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
"
Faendris wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

A couple of hints:

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, but i do have watcher's eye, the one that adds phys to fire convertion when i'm using purity of fire ( and this is why i use purity of fire ). Yeah, i forgot to use proper gods. Also about xoph's blood, it's pretty expensive, same goes to helmet enchantment.
Btw i never had problems with mana, it's always 0 or decreasing under blood rage.
Last edited by Profatum on Nov 10, 2018, 4:15:04 AM
If you don't have a cast when damage taken setup with immortal call just don't use arakaali pantheon at all. Use solaris for bosses. Purity of ice is indeed really good for uber elder and pretty much everything that has physical damage when your taste of hate is up. To not get one shot by shaper/elder slams you have to wear a lightning coil unless you have a triple purity conversion watcher's eye I guess.

@hackulow your attack speed is too high for your cooldown timers.

no cooldown reduction on gear = aps must be lower than 3.79
1 coolodwn item = aps must be 4.24 - 4.35
2 cooldown items = aps must be 4.95 - 5.05
Don't forget that your attack speed is pretty much linked to your life recovery potential. So get cdr items and try to be in the 1 cooldown item bracket to feel comfortable.

For uber elder you'll have only 1 cdr item since we use kaom's boots.

For example, my normal attack speed when delving/ mapping is 4.95 (2 cdr items), to do uber elder i just don't use blood rage but righteous fire for mana degen and use a Q0 frenzy instead to go back to the 4.24-4.35 aps bracket.

For all the people dying in delve/ to phys damage, perma run with lightning coil and purities. Especially if you're above level 92 and have a decent ammount of skill points and currency, go for the triple purity in your body armour.
Pathing through the duelist area feels better in my opinion because the damage isn't an issue (you lose some damage but gain life) but also requires more currency (need good jewels with spell damage, attack speed and life) to get the better of it.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Nov 10, 2018, 7:08:48 AM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
If you don't have a cast when damage taken setup with immortal call just don't use arakaali pantheon at all. Use solaris for bosses. Purity of ice is indeed really good for uber elder and pretty much everything that has physical damage when your taste of hate is up. To not get one shot by shaper/elder slams you have to wear a lightning coil unless you have a triple purity conversion watcher's eye I guess.

Only if you are using br for degen. Arakkali also gives 5% reduced damage taken which is quite nice for rf. For Uber Elder solaris might not work anyway since there are always 2 mobs around (I am not sure about the range of solaris though).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info