[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

I am now at 700 - I still do all mods but I start dying from time to time, e.g. when I hit ele pen + added elemental damage. I still can clear outposts fine. I guess that I will have to start skipping particularly bad nodes soon.
"
robin_nerf wrote:
WHAT A BUILD ! ! !
So much fun, so fast, so defensive and not to talk about the damage, absurd !
I have also managed to cap res without flasks and made them all equal.

But I'm new with the Righteous Fire skill, is there anyway to turn it off ? I'v tried to take the gem out, but I still take fire damage, a bit annoying when I want to stand still after a boss kill and look true items...

Gear :
Spoiler

i use this belt to turn off rf sometime. swap the belt use flask and swap back.
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
brawndo89 wrote:
Something I'm confused about. Why are people linking blood magic to blood rage AND frenzy?

we basically don't use mana but hp as the de facto mana pool. as the real mana pool is full, then Zerphi will stop. Also, due to MOM and you will be hit, the real mana pool will be drained to empty quite often.

Right so why link blood magic to blood rage. It's already draining from our hp anyway (with the exception being the MoM portion).

edit: okay I see now. It's so it can be recast when you have zero mana. Thanks.
Last edited by brawndo89 on Nov 1, 2018, 9:27:39 AM
I'm confused on which skill tree should I follow, I was looking at your version @OCELOT69350 - what's different about it?

Sorry for the double post, currently lvling up (73) and I'm having a lot of trouble with the build, I keep dying with AND without Righteous Fire, even die with Kaom's Heart on.

Honestly don't know what is causing this,I just die from degen and sometimes my health is way too low that even random mobs kill me

EDIT: Seems like Zerphi's is not working properly, like I can use the flask sometimes and sometimes it doesn't work even though I only have 1 aura on (wtf?) even have lvl 4 Enlighten and what is killing me is Blood Magic Support from my gloves even though the jewel is only lvl 1

Got random rings atm

But I'm using these as soon as I hit lvl 80

Tried to do some research and couldn't find the reason of what's causing this. Can someone help this noob out?
Last edited by Zynkh on Nov 2, 2018, 3:29:22 AM
You forgot to spec into Mind over matter. This makes your blood rage drain mana and make it empty so your zerphi's stays active. If you go through the duelist area you'll have more life and you sacrifice a bit of damage. I think it is better especially past level 92-94 when you have enough skill points to take everything you need.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Nov 2, 2018, 4:46:21 AM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
You forgot to spec into Mind over matter. This makes your blood rage drain mana and make it empty so your zerphi's stays active. If you go through the duelist area you'll have more life and you sacrifice a bit of damage. I think it is better especially past level 92-94 when you have enough skill points to take everything you need.

Had it but decided to refund it, didn’t change anything when I had it tho7h.
Your mana should be empty once you use blood rage and stay empty as long as you keep bloodrage on. How much unreserved mana do you have? You shouldn't have any mana regen even with flasks. Maybe your hp pool is too low now and the 4% degen from bloodrage isn't enough to drain your mana though divination distillate regen?
Try this : use bloodrage in your hideout. Your mana should go down to zero as long as your bloodrage is on. Use divination distillate and check if your mana regens. It should stay at 0 (shows 2 when the flask is active).
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
Your mana should be empty once you use blood rage and stay empty as long as you keep bloodrage on. How much unreserved mana do you have? You shouldn't have any mana regen even with flasks. Maybe your hp pool is too low now and the 4% degen from bloodrage isn't enough to drain your mana though divination distillate regen?
Try this : use bloodrage in your hideout. Your mana should go down to zero as long as your bloodrage is on. Use divination distillate and check if your mana regens. It should stay at 0 (shows 2 when the flask is active).

I changed my skill tree to the one you're using, my mana pool with Herald of Ash+x3 Purity's+Blood Rage is 0, seems like the problem is fixed now, gonna try mapping+delving and let you know the result.

When I use Divi. Distillate it regens a bit but then goes immediatly to 0 while I have BR on, also should I keep mapping with Lightning Coil or go with Kaom's + Anger OR Herald of Ash?

My hp is 4k, I think it might be a little bit to low?

EDIT: Also, what's the best time to use Righteous Fire?
Last edited by Zynkh on Nov 2, 2018, 3:15:06 PM
You need some mana pool left. Have to get some mana reservation nodes on the sovereignty wheel. If you don't have enough skill points, just don't activate purity of fire now.

I use righteous fire only for bosses like uber elder or delve bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info