[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
I keep flasks up 100% and I still die to shapers balls, can anyone give me advice on what I'm doing wrong?

I think you don't have the conqueror's potency jewel (missing max resistance). I also think you're missing lots of life of several pieces of gear. Shaper balls do like 4k damage and I don't think you have much if put a lightning coil on. I guess your attack speed is rather low too because you don't have a cdr belt, so your recovery suffers from that too. Are you using kaom's roots for the fight?

@wiwigvn It's hard to tell. Do you have an ele conversion watcher's eye? What's your attack speed. Do you have 5k6 hp with kaom's roots?
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 28, 2018, 5:07:31 AM
How could you change this build to use indigon?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Oct 28, 2018, 6:21:31 PM
Is it possible to consider a Empower 4 on unheart link instead of combustion ?
Higher level corpse > higher dmg of VD ?
Hi following your build, having super easy time leveling and all.. I wanna ask whats the main way of increasing damage, also is there a way to fit indigo in this build ?
For indigon you need a different skill tree, different jewels and so on. I don't see the point in going Indigon unless you want to go past (maybe?) depth 1000 in delve.
This build, if nicely min-maxed has enough dps and INSANE survivability to just roll through depth 500-600+ with great clearspeed without anything damaging you even with any damage mods except ele penetration.
Double post. I'm bad at posting.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 30, 2018, 6:41:28 AM
Do I understand correctly that Degen in mana from blood rage grows with HP pool?
For example, I have 5k health, blood rage will damage me of 4%/sec = -200 hp/sec, and 30% goes to mana = -66 mp/sec.
When I have 6k life, I will take damage at ~ -80mp/sec, and I will be able to sustain infinite Zerphi's and stop using RF.
Just now there are moments when I accidentally die from the RF, and it is not very convenient for me.
Last edited by DeadLoveDie on Oct 30, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
Great build! Just finished my league goal. Deathless Uber elder for the first time ever.

Elder fight gear

POB for anyone interested - https://pastebin.com/AZekk0ax

Mapping swap

Health - 6915
Attack speed - 3.79
Mana - 464/1547

The gear is by no means the greatest. One of my rings is 5c ring just for resistances. Resistances were unnecessarily overcapped. When I bought my poet's pen, I couldn't afford 12% ones, so I settled for 8% ones. But it ended up being irreplaceable for me because with level 20/20 frenzy, 20/20 gmp and 20/20 blood rage, I have 3.79 aps which was perfect. (Provided you don't have cooldown reduction gear like me).

Facetanked everything including the shaper balls. But when I do Uber elder again, I'm gonna try to avoid the shaper balls because even though it is possible to tank them, the massive hits I took from them made me nervous.

Map clears were pretty great too. Not the fastest but definitely still fast provided one uses bodyswap which I always use. Thanks for the build. :D
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Oct 30, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
Started this character before reading through, man do i regret that, after realizing just how important zerphi's is, i decided to shelf the char because no way i can afford a 11ex flask xD
Was looking through poe trade before I start building this char and gloves/helmet are at 10ex each unless I'm searching them wrong, considering Zerphi's it's about 12/15ex range, decent belt about 5ex, Coil 5ex and Vitality Watcher's 7ex WITHOUT the Anger mod (that one is about 75ex) and the rings 1ex each with decent mods.

So that's a total of 52ex without counting pen's and xoph's that I already own.

Is it worth it to start this build at the current date of the league? Like I tried poet Jugg already and had a lot of fun with it but I couldn't tank Elder (lol)
Last edited by Zynkh on Oct 30, 2018, 3:16:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info