[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
After checking in POB again it seems that you can quality 20 frenzy, blood rage and GMP.

Oh dude,i have bought your belt.Now i have 3.7 attack rate on frenzy.What now i need to do?
"
Luskanderon wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
After checking in POB again it seems that you can quality 20 frenzy, blood rage and GMP.

Oh dude,i have bought your belt.Now i have 3.7 attack rate on frenzy.What now i need to do?

So,

You need to take the jewel socket near Herbalism: that gives you 162 total DEX so you can have level 20 blood rage.
Get the jewel socket between the scion life wheel and templar.
Buy 2 jewels with about 12% attack speed on each (attack speed with wands, attack speed while dual wielding, attack and cast speed, attack speed).
If you get 2x12% attack speed you'll have 4.27 which is perfect. If you can get a total of 29% attack speed: delete the retribution passive node.

Get blood rage to 20/20 or 20/23. Get also Frenzy to quality 20. Get greater multiple projectiles to quality 20.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 22, 2018, 1:32:34 PM
What kinda rings should I get? Feels like it's the last upgrade I can aim for before going for gg corruptions on other items. Unless anyone's got a suggestion for upgrade. Resists are 145/144/54 without my rings (fully flasked, otherwise 15/14/1). Note that this is purely for mapping/delving deep, got another pathfinder to do bosses with.

Spoiler

"
worldpk wrote:
What kinda rings should I get? Feels like it's the last upgrade I can aim for before going for gg corruptions on other items. Unless anyone's got a suggestion for upgrade. Resists are 145/144/54 without my rings (fully flasked, otherwise 15/14/1). Note that this is purely for mapping/delving deep, got another pathfinder to do bosses with.

Spoiler

Double opal rings/Elder ring + mark of the shaper/ Precursor's emblem with good mods + opal seem like the best options.
How is this build now? Is there a nerf to Zerphi's or just as good as before? tyty
Finally
after 2 fail uber elder with kaom build
I'm very weak for run around try this to facetank and got it.
thanks for the build

็HP 6710

"

"
How is this build now? Is there a nerf to Zerphi's or just as good as before? tyty

Pretty good.
Done my first uber elder from 2nd try without xoph, with only faster attacks in my gloves, 6.9K life, no watcher's eye, no VD chant on helm.
Only 10cdr belt and according AS on my char
I think pretty good is an understatement!
I keep flasks up 100% and I still die to shapers balls, can anyone give me advice on what I'm doing wrong?
If I can basically facetank Shaper in his solo fight with 5k6 life (not Coil but shaped armour with 15% conversion), do you think I can beat Uber Elder easily? I think I can improve my gears to add more life and dmg but too lazy to trade...
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 27, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info