[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
Zynkh wrote:
Was looking through poe trade before I start building this char and gloves/helmet are at 10ex each unless I'm searching them wrong, considering Zerphi's it's about 12/15ex range, decent belt about 5ex, Coil 5ex and Vitality Watcher's 7ex WITHOUT the Anger mod (that one is about 75ex) and the rings 1ex each with decent mods.

So that's a total of 52ex without counting pen's and xoph's that I already own.

Is it worth it to start this build at the current date of the league? Like I tried poet Jugg already and had a lot of fun with it but I couldn't tank Elder (lol)

I don't think you have to get 7 link gloves to make it work nicely. Extra 2 links on your gloves should be enough. You don't have to get a 6 link coil unless you want to go triple purities + HoA. You can find ok belts for like 2-3 exalts. Helmet enchant is a big upgrade but not mandatory. Don't pick a vitality watcher's eye. Actually I don't recommend you running vitality at all. Run a purity instead. For rings, it depends if you want to go the double opal ring route or mark of the shaper + elder rare ring with life and resists.
"
Zynkh wrote:
Was looking through poe trade before I start building this char and gloves/helmet are at 10ex each unless I'm searching them wrong, considering Zerphi's it's about 12/15ex range, decent belt about 5ex, Coil 5ex and Vitality Watcher's 7ex WITHOUT the Anger mod (that one is about 75ex) and the rings 1ex each with decent mods.

So that's a total of 52ex without counting pen's and xoph's that I already own.

Is it worth it to start this build at the current date of the league? Like I tried poet Jugg already and had a lot of fun with it but I couldn't tank Elder (lol)

I recommend checking out the Budget section where I show my gear from Incursion when I was forced to come up with a version as cheap as possible because I'm lazy gaining currency in temp leagues, but it still worked well for farming Uber Elder
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
I don't think you have to get 7 link gloves to make it work nicely. Extra 2 links on your gloves should be enough. You don't have to get a 6 link coil unless you want to go triple purities + HoA. You can find ok belts for like 2-3 exalts. Helmet enchant is a big upgrade but not mandatory. Don't pick a vitality watcher's eye. Actually I don't recommend you running vitality at all. Run a purity instead. For rings, it depends if you want to go the double opal ring route or mark of the shaper + elder rare ring with life and resists.

Tbh all I want to do is be able to speed clear maps and delve, maaaaybe uber elder farm... I don't know if Atziri is possible aswell.

Was thinking of gettin' rid of Coil and go for Kaom's Heart.

"
Márkusz wrote:
I recommend checking out the Budget section where I show my gear from Incursion when I was forced to come up with a version as cheap as possible because I'm lazy gaining currency in temp leagues, but it still worked well for farming Uber Elder

Yup, checked it before making my post but still undecided if I should spend all my currency to be able to tank stuff or just go budget hehe

-

But yeah, I know you can make a budget off this but I want to be able to tank most of the things haha
Last edited by Zynkh on Oct 30, 2018, 9:17:55 PM
How is this build in delves? Can it do 600+ easily? I've been looking around and can't figure out which zerphi poet build is doing like 3k. I assume those 3k delve builds aren't built do to uber elder as well?
I love the build first off and I had a quick question. Is it worth it to ditch the CWDT+Immortal call combo so I could wear a 2 abyssal socket lightpoacher? not sure if the extra damage plus life would be worth it.
"
brawndo89 wrote:
How is this build in delves? Can it do 600+ easily? I've been looking around and can't figure out which zerphi poet build is doing like 3k. I assume those 3k delve builds aren't built do to uber elder as well?

I'm at delve 535 at the moment and it's super smooth. Damage is great and i'm pretty much never losing enough life to notice it even with many extra ele damage mods, monster damage, nemesis mods etc. I still wouldn't recommend doing ele penetration mods in outpost areas. The 2k+ depth guy runs an indigon build and he tries to offscreen everything because any damage you take is a one shot. I saw somewhere that he doesnt even have much life (about 1700 or something) so he's pretty much only focused on delve. I read somewhere the 3k depth guy runs a 100% max resists/100% ele conversion build if I'm not wrong.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 31, 2018, 6:31:41 AM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

I'm at delve 535 at the moment and it's super smooth. Damage is great and i'm pretty much never losing enough life to notice it even with many extra ele damage mods, monster damage, nemesis mods etc. I still wouldn't recommend doing ele penetration mods in outpost areas. The 2k+ depth guy runs an indigon build and he tries to offscreen everything because any damage you take is a one shot. I saw somewhere that he doesnt even have much life (about 1700 or something) so he's pretty much only focused on delve. I read somewhere the 3k depth guy runs a 100% max resists/100% ele conversion build if I'm not wrong.

How do you run triple purity and HoA? Even the Enlighten wouldn't be enough to have any mana right?
"
brawndo89 wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

How do you run triple purity and HoA? Even the Enlighten wouldn't be enough to have any mana right?

Sovereignty wheel.
Something I'm confused about. Why are people linking blood magic to blood rage AND frenzy?
Last edited by brawndo89 on Oct 31, 2018, 8:04:07 PM
"
brawndo89 wrote:
Something I'm confused about. Why are people linking blood magic to blood rage AND frenzy?

we basically don't use mana but hp as the de facto mana pool. as the real mana pool is full, then Zerphi will stop. Also, due to MOM and you will be hit, the real mana pool will be drained to empty quite often.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info