[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

How does triple purity plus herald of ash work? Im assuming even with enlighten level 4, you can only activate three of those four at a time.
Last edited by rzax2 on Nov 10, 2018, 9:34:43 PM
"
rzax2 wrote:
How does triple purity plus herald of ash work? Im assuming even with enlighten level 4, you can only activate three of those four at a time.

Look at my tree you also need to take reserve cluster.

Leaves you with around 35 mana which is enough seeing as we use blood magic.

Havent tested it just yest but respecced earlier today.
Thank you to everyone in this thread. Amazingly fun build. Easyyy deathless uber elder at lvl 92. I went for Heart of Flame instead of Explosive Impact (had the strength to not take str node and one less health/evasion node).

Character ExpensiveKoala

No Vitality. Used RF.

Thanks again.

"
hackulow wrote:
"
rzax2 wrote:

Look at my tree you also need to take reserve cluster.

Leaves you with around 35 mana which is enough seeing as we use blood magic.

Havent tested it just yest but respecced earlier today.

Ahh yeah. That makes sense. Guess i gotta shell out for enlighten level 4, since 3 wont cut it even with that.

Thanks a lot!
Anyone mind giving me some pointers on how to keep my mana at 0? When I use zephri + divination distillate, my mana regen overtakes blood rage drain and basically turns off my flask buffs which leads to me getting killed.
"
Stupherz wrote:
Anyone mind giving me some pointers on how to keep my mana at 0? When I use zephri + divination distillate, my mana regen overtakes blood rage drain and basically turns off my flask buffs which leads to me getting killed.

I just use rf for mapping in general now. Always have it active if i ever stress i just tp out to deactivate it.

But basically get more hp. More hp =more mana dmg for mom =more degen. I found 6k to be the sweetspot in my current setup.
Márkusz 2 questions , can u explain your current build (kinetic blast)? ?and what build do u suggest as a starter build for the new league ?
Cheers.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I have further tuned the max res + phys conversion version of this build. Currently comfortably doing delve 829 and still going down as fast as sulphite allows. Only ele pen and very extreme damage combos are a problem.

Current gear (i guess it is close to optimal):

Cheers
"
Faendris wrote:
I have further tuned the max res + phys conversion version of this build. Currently comfortably doing delve 829 and still going down as fast as sulphite allows. Only ele pen and very extreme damage combos are a problem.

Current gear (i guess it is close to optimal):

Cheers

How does that tune Phys conversion? Only has lightning coil + taste of hate. Or are you using a phys conversion watcher's eye?

Also, how do you manage to hit the Attack speed cap? I had to slap on a Precursor with Onslaught to be able to get the proper attack speed.

Tuned things a bit on my end too, but not sure I'd be able to do Delve 850. I currently sometime struggles around 500. Might be specific mods that I do not pay attention to though.

Spoiler

7.2k hp facetanked uber elder pretty fun build :) ty!

Crafted this belt spamming chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info