[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

You think a Headhunter leatherbelt would make this build more efficient at mapping with a quicksilver flask?
Hi everyone.
Just checking real quick.
Is this build viable for hall of the grandmasters?
Selling the whole gear for this build

7 mod Gloves
Lightning Coil
x2 Opal Rings
Xoph's
19% Cooldown belt
15% Cooldown + 25% IMS boots
Dying Sun
Immune to shock while Purity Of light. + Life leech while anger Watcher's eye
x4 fevered mind's
jewels

Pm me
Noob here, this prob sound really stupid: so I degen mana by using RF + MoM, and RF only ends when I hit 1 hp, so I have to find a safe spot to stand and let RF stop? I feel so uneasy to be so low hp.
"
yvonnars wrote:
Noob here, this prob sound really stupid: so I degen mana by using RF + MoM, and RF only ends when I hit 1 hp, so I have to find a safe spot to stand and let RF stop? I feel so uneasy to be so low hp.

Thats exact. Although you have enough time to tp out(if in map) or go back to the mine entrance.

What i twnd to do when looting stuff after delve is to just keep attacking at least twice every 4 seconds and loot my stuff then start a new delve
hi, thinking of using this build in the next league.

What is the best way to start the league with this build? I saw in the front it says best to level up with poet poens at the beginning but that is hard when you start with 0c. any tips? thanks.
"
worldpk wrote:
"
yvonnars wrote:

Thats exact. Although you have enough time to tp out(if in map) or go back to the mine entrance.

What i twnd to do when looting stuff after delve is to just keep attacking at least twice every 4 seconds and loot my stuff then start a new delve

its a very expensive build with tons of uniques... its probably the worst league starter ever
"
worldpk wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
I have further tuned the max res + phys conversion version of this build. Currently comfortably doing delve 829 and still going down as fast as sulphite allows. Only ele pen and very extreme damage combos are a problem.

Current gear (i guess it is close to optimal):

Cheers

How does that tune Phys conversion? Only has lightning coil + taste of hate. Or are you using a phys conversion watcher's eye?

Also, how do you manage to hit the Attack speed cap? I had to slap on a Precursor with Onslaught to be able to get the proper attack speed.

Tuned things a bit on my end too, but not sure I'd be able to do Delve 850. I currently sometime struggles around 500. Might be specific mods that I do not pay attention to though.

Spoiler

I do use a 19% conversion watcher's eye (purity of ice/lightning). By tuning I referred to improving the conversion version of this build (and not the kaom's version). Currently I do have to skip most 12% penetration nodes (unless they do not have any other damage mods) and very extreme combinations of other damage modes (such as double ele damage + crit) at depth 841.

One note: purity of fire is quite good at pushing the survivability of this build if you run RF.
Last edited by Faendris on Nov 18, 2018, 3:50:06 AM
After so many days of delving and farming uber elder,
I tried Uber atziri today. Works perfectly well.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WReND40.jpg[/img]

My tips for Uber atziri

1. Simply face tank everything except double flameblast.
2. In split phase, stand in the middle and shoot the clone opposite to the mirror clone. (Aim behind the clone). The clones and atziri herself die almost instantly, so you only tank the first spell.

I did the whole set with one death. (The one death was a stupid one from forgetting to switch off blood rage when waiting for vaal monster to spawn. Otherwise, it would have been deathless.)

That's it. Hope you guys are having as much fun as I am with it.

Gear

Edit: This happened about a week back
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Nov 18, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
So Blood rage doesnt work right and we use rf ? How about using indigon with +1 vd corpse . Would it make sense for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info