[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Just beat him for the first time...went from burning the fragments to a deathless (long, but trouble free) kill.

The key, for me, was giving up the Lightning Coil, maxing unbuffed res and using RF with an extra fevered mind. Because I don't have the nice helm enchant or Prismatic (Standard, hard to find it) I just couldn't keep it up long enough. This version gave enough life and enough mitigation--along with movement away from the WORST stuff--to survive.

This isn't as pretty as OP's kill, but it works if you can't get ahold of the best gear. Never even came close to a death, just had to avoid the slam was all

Spoiler

Good luck!
How important is Xoph`s blood in this case?

Its the most expensive item (in standard) on the gear, so i wonder if its really necessary to wear.
Just wanted to leave a quick video of my first shaper kill this league. No legacy gear (obviously), but probably above average...

Able to tank slams & balls!
Character is qwertz_the_ripper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXQhbZ_SpqQ
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
can you up keep divination distillate to get that juicy iiq while mapping? also can you use ventors + iiq amulet on this for some mf:ing?
"
niklasson wrote:
can you up keep divination distillate to get that juicy iiq while mapping? also can you use ventors + iiq amulet on this for some mf:ing?

Yes.

Edit if you run a purity and not lightning coil you could even fit in goldwyrms
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 22, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
niklasson wrote:

Yes.

Ty, time to start rerolling then :D
On Controlled Destruction VS Ele Focus;
I see you use the former in your PoB, even though Ele Focus seems to provide a greater hit damage. Is there any reason that I'm missing, on why you would use Controlled Destruction despite this (does the ignite affect the build?)
I really hate asking, but I'm having no luck searching for this. Could someone please direct me to a good post regarding cooldown recovery speed and poet's pen skipping? I don't understand what the CD recovery speed does or how to tell if I'm skipping casts.
"
Prodigious wrote:
On Controlled Destruction VS Ele Focus;
I see you use the former in your PoB, even though Ele Focus seems to provide a greater hit damage. Is there any reason that I'm missing, on why you would use Controlled Destruction despite this (does the ignite affect the build?)

I get a tiny increase with DPS with Ele Focus, but you miss out on ignite damage. You have 25% chance to ignite (and however often you crit). Both the balls and corpse explosions can ignite. Overall I suspect it gives you more damage. But I might be wrong

"
Suppurot wrote:
I really hate asking, but I'm having no luck searching for this. Could someone please direct me to a good post regarding cooldown recovery speed and poet's pen skipping? I don't understand what the CD recovery speed does or how to tell if I'm skipping casts.

http://bfy.tw/IjIK :)

Last edited by qwertz on Jun 22, 2018, 3:22:08 PM
Today I killed my first Uber Elder, I would like to thank for the guide and leave the gear used in the conquest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info