[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

How much does the vitality increased life recovery watcher's eye help? Compared to say a life leech one?
For me personally, the recovery mod on the watcher's eye made a huge difference. But I do know people have killed uber elder without it.

On a side note, I just got my first uber elder kill with this build at level 90.
"
How much does the vitality increased life recovery watcher's eye help? Compared to say a life leech one?

I did it without. No problems facetanking the beam and a few balls either...

Left a video a few posts back
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 24, 2018, 3:36:32 AM
ok, i got some weird things happen in the last map i played.

The flask effects didnt appear, or dissapeared after a few seconds.
I didnt had the small bar under the flask or the timer in the top left of the screen (your normal debuff/buff frame)

I tried it on a lvl 1 map and nearly killed myself through blood rage and boss damage (on lvl 90)
The buff from zerphi just wouldnt hold longer than a few seconds.

I had a break between bestary and incursion, did they changed something on the behaving of the flasks?
Are they deactivated after getting out of combat ect?

E: id happend 90% of the time in another map. Flask buff just dissapears or isnt applied in the first place. Charges are used.
Last edited by Camatoo on Jun 24, 2018, 5:17:53 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:

I didnt had the small bar under the flask or the timer in the top left of the screen (your normal debuff/buff frame)

I tried it on a lvl 1 map and nearly killed myself through blood rage and boss damage (on lvl 90)

I had a break between bestary and incursion, did they changed something on the behaving of the flasks?

E: id happend 90% of the time in another map. Flask buff just dissapears or isnt applied in the first place. Charges are used.

Did you make sure you have MoM? It sounds like your Mana is going to 100% and the flask is coming off. RF is easier for sustain.

On mobile, can't see your tree.
Last edited by JSquiggle on Jun 24, 2018, 8:39:43 AM
"

All you need is the flask + lightning coil + gloves with 1 or 2 extra supports and you can do uber elder. no need to VD helmet enchant etc.
Just wanted to thanks the members of this thread and the creator of the build. I just took down my first Uber elder on my first attempt, deathless. So far, the only boss this build even remotely has trouble with is Uber atziri due to reflect.

7300 life, kaoms, tanked pretty much everything in the fight. I used RF so I didn't have to reapply bloodrage. I'm still using purity of ice, herald, and arctic armor. I'm not sure im willing to give up the extra survivability with all the damage to cold, and physical reductions to switch to anger since the damage appears to already be perfectly fine.

I will buy another corrupted poets next for the offhand, and then find a way to work in a boot enchant.
Last edited by JSquiggle on Jun 24, 2018, 8:48:35 AM
"
JSquiggle wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

Did you make sure you have MoM? It sounds like your Mana is going to 100% and the flask is coming off. RF is easier for sustain.

On mobile, can't see your tree.

i have MoM, yes. It doesnt is only with zerphir, other flasks also have this issue.
Not sure if its because of lag/delay, but i dont think so. never had this issue before.

E: i just noticed that
also restores health and mana on use. i completely overlooked that. still, shouldnt those flasks also be active even when on full health/mana like in your hideout as example?

E2: yes im stupid, ofc those flasks will not trigger if dont use any self harm ability (RF, blood frenzy) im not the smartest exile it seems
Last edited by Camatoo on Jun 24, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
PSA for those using righteous fire. Just realised it stops the arakaali pantheon life regen from working.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:

"
Stats:
6706 Life
4.37 attacks per second
336 mana cost
838% of mana cost gained as life (54% increased flask effect)
26% life recovery rare from Watcher's Eye, and 50% from pantheon
29 667 life recovered per second maximum (after 4 seconds of consecutive attacking)
31% physical damage taken as cold (ToH with flask effect)
30% physical damage taken as lightning (L. Coil)
34% Fire penetration
24 585 damage per ball from ingame tooltip with EO (23109 against shaper/elder)
129% movement speed

Stupid, 50% dps lost.
You must have a aps as close as 4.00 aps as possible.
3.97 for me, the simpliest way is downscaling frenzy quality to get the good aps.

Is flow unthetered worthy? A good elder belt save you a flask as well as a jewel.

You do know what cooldown recovery speed does right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info